I wont say

Y/N POV
"Leah! Dior!" I yell while running out my front door to go hug my best friends. They both hug me back immediately.

I help with there bags and bring them to my room. "What are we gonna watch?" I ask while we walk downstairs.

"Oh my god we should do a Disney marathon!" Dior yelled while jumping on my couch.

So that's what we did.

TIME SKIP
During Peter Pan (my favorite disney movie) I got a text from Walker. When I see his name on my screen I start smiling like an idiot.

"Who's got you smiling like that??" Leah asked me while I was texting Walker back. "Oh come on Leah we know who it is." Dior said while grinning at me. She starts to stand up and I immediately turn off my phone.

"What do you mean?" I ask cluelessly. "Honey we can see right through you." Leah said while sitting next to me.

"Girl, you can't conceal it. We know how you're feeling." Dior said while grabbing my phone. I try to reach for it but she lifts it up higher. "And who you're thinking of." Leah continues while Dior waves my phone in the air.

"No chance, No way!" I say while dior gave me my phone back. "Who'd you think you're kidding? He's the Earth and Heaven to you!" Leah said while grinning at me.

Just then my phone lights up and it's from Walker and I start blushing and grinning. "When you gonna own up that you got it bad!" Dior said to me.

"No I won't say it!" I said while covering my face. "Girl check the grin, Your in love!" Leah exclaimed while hugging me. "I won't say i'm in love!" I yelled to them.

"Y/n it's ok you're in love." Dior said to me. "Face it like a grown up." Leah also said to me.

"You keep denying who you are, and how you're feeling." Dior said while leaning her head on my shoulder.

My phone lit up again and it was another text from Walker

Walkie❤️
Pretty girl?

Love?

Why are you ignoring me?

"He calls you Love and Pretty girl Y/n. He's in love with you too." Dior said while standing up and Leah going with her. They both walk into the kitchen to get food.

"At least out loud I won't say i'm in love..." I whisper to myself.

But little did I know Dior and Leah heard me say that.

WALKERS POV
"Why is she ignoring me all of a sudden?" I complained to Aryan who's over at my house right now.

"Well she is having a sleepover with Dior and Leah." Aryan said to me. "Ughhhhh" I say while falling back on my bed.

Aryan then just laughs at me. "Man bro you are in love." Aryan said while looking at his phone. I then show up. "What?" I asked quickly.

In love with Y/n HA no i'm not...

"You were just complaining about her not answering you. All you have done today is talk about her! Or just text her. I mean you called her "pretty girl" and "love". Seems like you like her." Aryan explained to me.

I just sit there in silence thinking "It's pretty obvious man." Aryan said while still on his phone. Then my phone went off with a text from Y/n.

Love❤️
hey sorry I was talking with Dior and Leah

Walkie❤️
don't worry love your fine❤️

"You're grinning like an idiot Walker." Aryan said while laughing at me.

Man maybe I am in love..

AN
Should i do a part 2 of Walker confessing??