"Do you like me y/n?"

Y/N POV

Me and Walker have been best friends for forever! When my mom got pregnant with me Walkers mom got pregnant with him! We are only a month apart me being born in December while him being born in January. And my god do i make fun of him for it.

Lately I haven't been able to get Waller out of my head though...I mean i always think about him but lately it's been how cute he is and how much i love him.

"He talks like an angel..." I whispered to my friend Lillian while Walker was talking in front of the class. "Man you are in deep." Lillian whispered back to me while i was just admiring Walker.

After Walker was done talking he walked back to his seat. "You good Y/n?" Walker asked me once he sat down.

"Yeah i'm good! Why wouldn't i be good??" i asked quickly. Walker then laughed at my response and how fast i responded.

I looked down at my paper blushing and started working all of a sudden Walker whispered in my ear "Well it looked like you had heart eyes while you were looking at me." I immediately started blushing even more.

"Wh-what do you mean.." i asked while looking at him.

"Do you like me y/n?" Walker asked me. His face was so close to mine i could feel his breath on my face.

"Walker! Stop talking to y/n and work on your assignment!" Mrs Heart yelled at Walker. Walker quickly looked at his paper and i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. I turned to Lillian with wide eyes.

Lillian then slipped a note to me. i looked at her after reading the note and immediately shook my head. Walker then snatched the paper.

"NO!" i yelled while standing up and reaching over Walker trying to get the paper back.

"THATS IT WALKER Y/N OUT OF THE CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW!" Mrs heart yelled. Me and Walker looked at her and then at each other. we grabbed our stuff and i looked at Lillian as she gave me sympathy eyes. "Sorry." she mouth to me.

WALKERS POV
Y/n still doesn't realize i have the paper. Me and her get to detention and i secretly took out the note. I opened the note when she was looking away and read it.

Girl tell him it seems like he already knows! might as well rip the bandaid!

The note read and i was in shock. I didn't think she actually liked me i said that as a joke...

I look at y/n and she looks at me she looked at my hands and saw the note. I saw her eyes go wide and her cheeks turn a bright red color.

She tried to grab the paper thinking i didn't read it but it was already to late i did read it...

"Walker give that back." Y/n said sternly. She looked so embarrassed for some reason. I give it back to her and she throws it away.

"Did you read it?" y/n whispered to me. i just nodded my head because i was still in shock. she put her head down on the desk and hid her face from me. I can't believe my crush likes me back...

"Y/n..." i start to say and she looks back up at me. "I like you too. i always have.." i say to her once she made eye contact with me. she looks at me shocked and then smiled. all of a sudden i get a taste of cherry lips. i kissed back and cupped her face in my hands.

"WALKER Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Mrs Heart yelled after coming to check on us. Me and Y/n immediately pulled apart and looked at her with shock in our eyes. We got sent home...

But that was the best day i've ever had by far

Also me and Y/n are dating and we have been for a few months! They have been the best months of my life!

AN
Stop why do i like this one🤭