Hate

Y/N POV
I was in my trailer going over lines with music playing very lightly in the background. As i flipped the page the door opened to reveal Walker.

Me and Walker have been dating for a few weeks now and it somehow got leaked we were dating. and i've been getting a lot of hate for it and i've become insecure of everything i do.

"Hey love!" Walker said as he closed the door and came over to me. I looked at him and half smiled and then went back to my script. Walker looked at me confused because I didn't say anything.

"Are you ok y/n/n?" Walker asked as he put the script down. "Walker! You made me lose my spot!" I said as i grabbed the script again trying to find my spot.

"Y/n." Walker said as he was looking at me. I looked back up at him and made eye contact. "You didn't answer my question." Walker said. I looked down at my script again but it was snacked again by none other than the blonde himself.

"Walker!" I yelled while trying to grab the script. "Answer my question Y/n!" Walker said sternly while holding the paper up. I looked up at him and let out a breath of frustration.

"I'm fine Walker! Now give the script back to me!" I yelled at him while kinda tearing up. He looked kinda hurt as i never yell at him. But then he realized that i was tearing up and instantly comforted me.

As Walker was hugging me i was just sobbing in his arms. His shirt got soaked in my tears but he didn't care all he cared was to make sure his girlfriend was ok.

A few minutes later i stopped crying but Walker was still hugging me and rubbing my back. He then let go and cupped my face in his hands. I grabbed his hands while looking at him with my stained teared face.

"Y/n.." Walker started as i looked down. "What's wrong. I can't help unless i understand what's wrong love." Walker finished off. I looked up at him and started crying again. As tears were going down my face Walker was wiping them with his thumbs.

After a few moments of silence i finally answered. "It got leaked that we're dating.." i started while Walker was looking down at me listening. "And i've been getting a lot of hate and it's been a lot.." i finished off. Walker then sat on the bed that's in the trailer and had me sit on his lap. (NOT BEING WEIRD PEOPLE)

"Can i see your phone?" Walker asked i looked at him confused and gave him my phone. "Why?" I asked him while looking at my phone as he scrolls through it. I realized he was looking at the hate comments i was getting and he was getting furious. He then shut off my phone and put me on the bed and stood up.

"Walker.." I start but is cut off by Walker. "They don't get to decide who's good for me and who's not!" I flinched at the sudden yelling from Walker. He never yells so hearing him yell for the first time was honestly kinda scary.

"Walker it's fine! I'm fine!" I say to him trying to calm him down. He looks at me and he looks pissed and i'm kinda scared. Then someone opens the door and we both look at the door and it's Leah. She looks at us and her eyes go wide as it looks like Walker is about to hit me because his hand is in the air and i look scared as hell.

"What's going on?!?!" Leah asks concerned. We told Leah that's everything is fine and we'll be out in a minute we're just talking. Leah looks uneasy but leaves anyway. Walker then looks at me and he still looks so pissed.

"Who do they think they are?!?! Telling ME how to live MY life!" Walker yelled again. "Walker calm down please!" I say desperately and Walker then realizes how scared i looked and immediately softened up.

"Walker.." I start to say and he just looks at me. "It's ok..I'm fine." I say but Walker looks pissed again.

"But it's not ok Y/n! I shouldn't be having to comfort my girlfriend because my fans found out we're dating!" Walker slightly yells. "Walker please.." I say as my voice breaks because i'm on the verge of tears again. "Calm down.." I say and Walker immediately hugs me.

"I'm so sorry Y/n.." Walker says feeling horrible. I hug Walker back. "I'll tweet something out to try and get the hate to stop ok love." Walker says breaking the hug and looking at me. I smiled at him and nodded and then kissed him.

"Thank you." I say after breaking the kiss.

After Walker said something the hate finally stopped!