What you need

Y/N POV
"And i'm gonna love you girl. The way you need." I read the note out loud to my friend Lillian.

"What the hell. Who is this kid?" Lillian asks me. I just shrug and close my locker.

For some context i've been getting notes like these everyday. They're based off songs and they're all my favorite songs..

But lately they have been based off of songs by the weeknd. My favorite artist.

"Does it have any thing else to indicate who it is?? Like initials or something?" Lillian continued to ask while we walked to class. "Nope. Nothing." I responded while looking at the paper.

Who would know all my favorite songs? Let alone my favorite artist.

Me and Lillian walked into class and I see Walker sitting down already. So i made my way to my seat that's next to his to show him the note.

"Guess who got another note todayyyy." I say to walker. "I'm guessing you did?" Walker said to me.

"Yup." I say popping the P "What does it say this time?" He asked me and i gave him the note.

"And i'm gonna love you girl. The way you need." Walker read out loud. I just sat there with my head in the palm of my hand looking at walker.

"Huh strange." He said while handing me the note back. "All i want is to know who this kid is! They don't even need to say their name i just want their initials or something!" I say while slumping in my chair.

"I'm sure they'll do something like that soon." Walker said while slightly laughing at me. I groan and put my head on the table.

Then the class started.

THE NEXT DAY
"Another note showed up!" I exclaimed to Lillian at my locker. I hold the note up. "Well read it!" She said to me.

I open the note and start to read it "I'm the drug in your veins just fight through the pain." I say to her.

"Oh well-" Lillian started to say but I cut her off. "WAIT THERES INITIALS!" I scream. People in the halls turn to look at me but i quickly hid my face.

"Oh shit is there actually?!?" Lillian asked. "Yes!" I say excitedly. "Well what are they??" Lillian ushered me to tell the initials.

"Well it's just one initial and it's A." I tell her. She stayed silent and I groaned "That could be literally anyone!" I say while looking back down at the note. Not gonna lie i'm a little upset that it doesn't say W...

"What if it's Ashton.." Lillian said to me. "What no why would he like me?" I asked her quickly.

"Y/n come on you have to like him at least a little bit. It's Ashton." Lillian finished. I mean yeah he's cute. But then theres Walker who I wished wrote the notes...

"I mean yeah he's cute but I don't know Lil." I say quietly while looking down at the note again.

"Don't know about what?" I hear from a certain blue eyed boy. I turn around and look at walker "Oh nothing!" I say sweetly.

"What do you mean nothing? You look upset it's gotta be something." Walker said while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I promise it was nothing." I say while looking up at him. He looks down at me and we make eye contact and just sit there looking at each other in silence.

"Oh yeah I got another note." I say while breaking the eye contact.

"Really? what does it say now?" Walker asked me moving his hand down to the small of my back.