Tik Tok Trend

A/N
There will be multiple Tiktok Trends in this one!

WIPING KISSES TREND Y/N POV
YOUR A YOUTUBER IN THIS ONE

I was scrolling on tiktok while Walker was taking a shower. i scrolled to this video about wiping the kisses your boyfriend/girlfriend gives you. so i decided to do that so i set up my filming camera to get Walkers reactions!

5 MINUTES LATER

I started the camera as soon as i heard the bathroom door open. i quickly sat on the bed and continued to scroll on tiktok. the door opened and revealed Walker.

"Hey love!" walker says as he walks over to me and kisses my cheek. I wipe it quickly as i say "Hi walkie!" Walker looks at me confused but shrugged it off.

Walker went and sat at his computer to play fortnite. After a few minutes i got bored so i went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. he then kissed my arm and i wiped off his kiss. he stopped playing and looked at me.

"your gonna die." i say as i look at him. he just ignores me and says "Why do you do that?" he sounded kinda hurt and i feel bad but i have to keep going for the content!

"Do what?" i asked confused. Walker then kissed my lips and i wiped off the kiss. "That!" he says as he points at my lips. "Why do you keep wiping my kisses off??" he asked again after a minute of silence. i shrugged and sat back down on the bed. he turns off his computer and turns to look at me again.

"Did i do something wrong?" that's when i lose it. "No Walkie you didn't! i just saw a trend on TikTok and wanted to do it!" i say as i quickly get up and hug him and kiss his head. i then go over to the camera and turn it off.

"You filmed it?!?!" walker yelled as he looks at me. "Yeah i did" i say laughing.

FAKE ASLEEP TREND Y/N POV

Walker was over at my house hanging out and i decided i wanted to do a tik tok trend. it's the trend where you pretend to fall asleep to see what your boyfriend/girlfriend does. so i decided to do that on Walker my boyfriend. we were currently watching a movie in my room and Walker just went to go get a drink of water. so i decided to pretend to fall asleep.

"Hey love have you seen-." I heard walker start to say but stopped when i'm guessing he saw me. i heard him quietly close the door and slowly come closer to me. he looks at my face and see me asleep but im not actually asleep.

"oh." walker says when he thinks im asleep. so he turns down the tv and gets on the bed with me and starts to cuddle me and puts the blanket over me. i start blushing. i turn over to Walker and act like i didn't mean to. I feel Walker look at me and i feel him kiss my head.

"I love you so much y/n." Walker says. after he says that i cuddle more into him and actually fall asleep. that was the best sleep i've ever had.

AN
Don't worry i'll add more trends in a different chapter but those are the only 2 i can think of right now😭

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 500 READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SM❤️