"Where is it?!?!"

Y/N POV

I was at my boyfriend's house chilling watching percy jackson. Walker was in the bathroom so i just turned on the show because why not!

the toilet flushed and 2 minutes later the door opened. walker saw the tv and immediately came running to me. i knew this would happen so i hid the remote!

"Where is it?!?" walker yelled frustrated while trying to find the remote. i was just sitting there watching the tv with a smile on my face. all of sudden walker looked at me and charged.

"Where did you put the remote?!?!" Walker yelled while chasing me.

"I DONT KNOW!" I yell while dogging Walkers arms.

he finally caught me and held my in the air. he went over to the couch and just threw me down onto it.

all of a sudden Walker started tickling me.

"Tell me where the remote is Y/n/n" walker said while tickling me.

"I-I ca-can't remember!" i laugh out trying to breathe.

"Come on love you do know where it is!" walker laughed at me.

"Fi-fine i do! just stop!" i yell while laughing. walker stopped tickling me and i just lay there trying to catch my breath. i give walker the remote and he changed the show immediately.

i was still laying down so walker took this as a chance to wrap his arms around me and lay his head into the crook of my neck! i then felt a little kiss on my neck. i start to play with his hair as he sighs in content.

"I love you so much walker!" i say. i heard a few mumbles then i heard snoring. i took this chance to turn percy jackson back on. let's just say Walker wasn't too happy to find me watching percy jackson when he woke up. i don't know why he hates watching himself act so much.

A/N
I kinda like this one hehe
anyway make sure to comment! love you guys!❤️