Bruises

Y/N POV
I was just chilling in my bed when my wonderful boy best friend Walker Scobell walks in my room. I look up at him and see him stumbling in with dried blood on his nose. His eye is  bruised and I also see some scratches on his arms and some dried up blood on his shirt.

"OH MY GOD WALKER!" I yell while getting up and going over to him as fast as possible. Once i reach him he falls into my arms.

"Walker what happened?!?" I ask him worried but he just looks at me with tears in his eyes. I can see he tries to talk but nothing comes out of his mouth.

"It's ok if you don't want to tell me yet." I say while guiding him to my bed. I have him sit down and go to grab my first-aid kit from my bathroom.

Once I made my way over to him I sat next to him and open the kit. "I'm sorry Y/n/n.." I hear him say really softly. I look into his eyes with sympathy in them.

"What are you sorry about Walker..?" I ask while looking into his ocean blue eyes. "For getting in a fight." He says a little bit louder. "But you should have heard what those guys said about you.." He said while looking me in my eyes.

"It's ok Walker." I say while looking away from his eyes and put rubbing Alcohol on a cotton pad to clean up his wounds. I grabbed his arm closets to me. "This is gonna hurt." I say while putting the cotton on one of his scratches. I hear him hiss and I see his arms tense up.

Man this kid has muscles. I think to myself while cleaning his arm up. "I need you to take off your shirt so i can see if you have anymore wounds on you." I say while looking at him.

He nodded while sitting up and taking his shirt off. And once he does I see many more scratches and much more blood. I gasped because i didn't expect it.

"Oh Walker.." I say softly while looking at his chest. I start to put more rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad but i was in an awkward position to put it on his chest.

I look at walker and walker looks at me. "You can sit on my lap if that helps.." he says while looking in my eyes. I then swing my leg over him and sit on his lap to clean up his chest wounds.

"Why did you come here and not go to your house??" I ask while putting some bandages on him. "Because all i could think of was you." He says while grabbing my chin making me look in his eyes.

THIS IS NOT SMUT THIS IS JUST MAKING OUT OK IM NOT A CREEP AND SMUT FREAKS ME OUT

He then cupped my face in his hands and I see him look down at my lips then back up to my eyes. I start to slightly blush and walker just started rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me while leaning in slightly. I also lean in and our lips meet.

The kiss starts out slow but then gets more and more passionate. Walker was rubbing his hands up and down my waist slightly squeezing it every once in a while.

He runs his tongue across my lip and i open my mouth and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I start to play with his hair and then he moves to my jaw.

After a minute of him kissing my jaw he lays me down on my back and goes to my neck. He uses one arm to keep himself up while the other to hold my waist.

He kisses one part of my neck and I can feel him start to give me a hickey. I gasp slightly and i can feel him smile against my neck. After a minute or two he starts to work on a second one on my collarbone.

My breathing starts getting faster. After Walker is done with the second hickey he moves back to my lips. We start kissing again and then he pulls back.

I open my eyes and look into his blue ones and we smile at eachother. Then Walker squeezed his eyes shut while hissing in pain.

I completely forgot he was hurt. I look at him to see him holding his side. I quickly help him and help him put his shirt back on.

After that I pull the covers over him. "Get some sleep pretty boy." I say but as i'm walking away I hear Walker speak up. "Wait i have a question." I turn to look at him. "Will you be my girlfriend.." He says nervously. I start to walk over to him.

"Of course I will!" I say while pecking his lips. He opens the covers and I get in and he starts to cuddle me.

And that was the start of the best relationship of my life...