20 - Found

Question: Okay me perdí pero tengo curiosidad de que fue lo que pidió error 404? , por sierto te quedó chido el capítulo, saludos desde México :D

Answer: Error 404 asked for Nightmare's power, but Error lied to Ink to keep that a secret from him. And thank you very much! I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Question: Does he really think that 404 will kill/has killed his brother ? Can't he feel his presence or at least his existence ?

Answer: Yes. For the second question, 404 has that under control.

Question: THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TALK WHEN THEY SLEEP. WHY ISN'T THIS HAPPENING ?

Answer: Angst.

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

Dream was sick of this. All he did was put his liquid magic into these stupid jars and sleep. He couldn't do anything else. He had no way of knowing how long he had been here. The only indication was how many people 404 had brainwashed, and Dream had lost count a while ago. It seemed that he had five more soldiers every time he came to replace the metal boxes and their jars. Dream had thought 404 had been joking when he had said that Dream would have trouble keeping up with the supply he needed..he hadn't been. Dream wasn't going fast enough anymore..but he couldn't go any faster! He didn't want to be hurt, but he couldn't do what was asked of him! Not even the villagers had been this cruel..Nighty was right. The multiverse was a dangerous place, and the type of people who wanted to kidnap Dream would never give him back. 404 wasn't going to give him back. He was never going to get home..

"Whatch'a cryin' for?" One of 404's brainwashed soldiers laughed at Dream; a few of them were always around, presumably to keep any locals of this universe away from Dream - the shock and horror they would feel from seeing his state might have lessened production.

"I want to go home.." Dream sobbed, curled up like the babybones he was; he wished he were with Nighty again!

"Hey, now, ya gotta keep makin' that stuff. Can't do that when you're cryin.'" 

They were all obsessed with it. Dream was lucky they couldn't get into the glass cage, or else he would have been ripped apart for it. 404 was merciful, even if only in that.

"T-too bad.." Dream didn't care what they wanted; he could never have what he wanted.

"Boss is gonna teach ya a lesson when he gets back! Then you'll make more.." 

Dream hated their singsong voices and their taunts; he preferred them before they were touched by his magic. They were always scared and worried about him..at least they were rational. He hated the effect his magic had on these poor people! They were just normal people, and it didn't matter whether they were good or bad! They were people! After his magic was in their systems, they..they weren't people anymore. They were mean, and they did whatever 404 told them to do, because he was the one who gave them more of Dream's magic when they ran out.

They were terrifying when they ran out.

Dream was glad they couldn't get past the glass, no matter how hard they hit it, or how much they focused on teleporting in..they couldn't get to him. That was mercy.

"Guardian, this batch isn't full yet; you haven't even gotten halfway." 404 offered few mercies. "Is something the matter?"

"I want to go home." Dream said, as he had dozens of times before. 

"You know.." 404 started, and Dream took the small sliver of hope, raising his skull in question. "I've heard a lot about your home universe."

Dream's skull hit his knees again; he was so gullible.