18 - File

Question: Did they take the flower crowns that Dream had made ?

Answer: Unfortunately, no.

Question: They're going to have a plan and back up, right ?

Answer: Um..mayyybe?

Question: Did he inspire you to add [the villain] or is that the plan from before?

Answer: I have no idea, actually. The idea just popped up a couple weeks ago and gave me the motivation to continue writing, hehe.

As for the rest of the questions, they shall be answered in time.

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

It was cold. 

Dream opened his eyesockets slowly, unable to help his shivering as he tried to gain his bearings. He reached behind him to grab his cape-

His cape?

Where was his cape?!

Dream sat up, panic setting in as he realized that he wasn't at home. He wasn't even on a mission! He was..in some sort of glass box? The walls were see-through, but it felt harder than glass was. The floor and ceiling were made of stone..Dream tried not to look at that. Inside the glass with him was a metal crate, with its lid open. Inside were..jars? Big jars, with nothing inside..where was he?

"I see you're awake - that's good." A voice from behind him made him jump, and he turned to see..his captor.

It was a skeleton, but...one that Dream had never seen before. He looked a little like Error, with the blue streaks coming down from his eyesockets and the glitches that floated around his body, but his bones were white, and his outfit consisted of a black shirt, black pants, and a long white and blue jacket with peculiar symbols and a lot of blue fuzz.

Dream missed Killer, Horror, and Cross's fuzzy jackets..

"Who are you?" Dream decided to ask, trying to appear as brave as he could; maybe, if he showed that he was really brave, this person would let him go..?

"My name is unimportant, unlike your new role here, Guardian." He-

He knew. He knew Dream was the Guardian of Positivity..

Was he going to die?

Dream didn't want to die!

"Oh, calm yourself." The other scoffed. "It wasn't the hardest thing to figure out, considering someone randomly became the 'Guardian of Positivity' almost immediately after that rumor started about you."

"..What..do you want from me?" Dream sincerely hoped he wasn't going to die..or anything close to it..he wanted to go home!  

"Well, in simplest terms..I need your magic, child."

...

Just his magic?

That..sounded a lot less murdery than he had been expecting. 

"..Why?" Dream tilted his skull.

"Quite simple, really - I have been trying for ages to conquer this pathetic multiverse, and every time I surround myself with lackeys, they always end up turning on me. With your magic, however, I can force their loyalty and finally take this wretched multiverse as I deserve!"

...

Okay, that was bad. 

"Uh..why do you want to conquer the multiverse..?" Maybe Dream could talk him out of it!