17 - Repeat

Question: Should Ink know ? 

Answer: No, no he should not know about Dream's position lol.

Question: The ones I'm afraid of are the people who Nightmare refers to. Even the star Sans would join hand with the gang if they took Dream and you're telling me that they are still a serious menace ? Is it just fairytales to keep Dream by his side for as long as possible ? Are they real and if yes, how does he know them ?

Answer: Yes, they are serious. They are not fairytales. We'll get into how Nightmare knows them soon. ;)

Question: Why not just infuse the outfit with Dream's aura?

Answer: ...I did not think of that. Genius idea. Too bad it's a bit late for that. ;-;

Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

It had been two months since Blue had taken up the role of Guardian of Positivity. Almost everyone had accepted it by now, although there were still some that needed more convincing. Dream wasn't sure why those people couldn't just accept that Blue was the Guardian of Positivity, but he did enjoy going out with Nightmare and the gang when they did their work! 

Well..he didn't enjoy all of it.

He liked seeing different universes, and he loved to pick flowers and admire all the interesting aspects of the AUs..but he didn't really like what Nightmare and the others did when they worked. They..hurt people. They hurt a lot of people, and they burned buildings down, and they made people sad..Dream didn't like that part. Nightmare told him that it was his job as the Guardian of Negativity to do those things, and he told Dream that it was all right that he didn't like it. He told Dream that he didn't like it, either. Once that was settled, Dream tried not to dwell on it; Nightmare didn't have a choice, and that was that. The universes would be reset eventually, anyway, which meant that the damage would be undone soon enough! Dream was happy that resets existed; they could undo bad things! At the moment, Dream was with Swapyrus and Robin in the castle, and the three were playing a very fun game! Nightmare and the others were out on a supply run, apparently to get food and other things - Dream couldn't come on those trips, unfortunately..

"Your turn, Robin!" Dream handed the bitty the dice.

"Thanks!" Robin flew up a few feet and let go of the blocks to roll them, since he couldn't exactly do it the 'correct' way.

"Ooh, you're going to jail." Swapyrus commented. "Bad luck."

"Aw, man.." Robin came back down, pushing his piece to the jail square. "I always have the worst luck with these.."

"It's okay, Robin!" Dream assured. "You'll roll doubles, and then you'll get out!"

"If you say so."

Swapyrus took his turn next, landing on a normal square. "How much do I owe you?"

"Uh.." Dream looked at his property card. "Six G!"

"Here ya go." Swapyrus paid his rent. "Your turn."

"Okay!" Dream took the dice and rolled, also landing on a property. "Um, I want to buy this one!"

"It's three hundred." Robin informed.

"Okay.." Dream counted out his money, before putting three hundred into the bank. "Mine!"

"All right, let's see.." Robin rolled again, unfortunately missing out on his chance to get doubles. "Woe is me; I'll be stuck in jail forever!"