I mean, I got electrocuted, drugged by hemlock, contracted a supernatural flu, and fell out of a moving vehicle all in the same day.

Stiles answers the question, his scent changing from what I can tell is worry to anxiety, "Well- Sort of."

My fingers curl around the metal chair they stuck me in. They told me not to move while they moved Derek in. First they were going to find out whatever was happening to him and then it is my turn. My attention is pulled from my whitening knuckles when Stiles and Scott pull an unconscious Derek into the back room where all of us are situated.

Deaton clears the table, basically just brushing everything onto the ground, as Stiles and Scott lie Derek on the operating table. Lydia, Stiles, Scott, and Deaton all crowd around the table. I would join them but Scott and Stiles made it pretty clear that I was to not leave this chair until Deaton checked me.

"Wow." Deaton mutters under his breath, his eyes darting rapidly as he observes his patient.

"Wow? Wow as in, I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do?" Stiles rushes, his anxiety quickly getting the better of him. "That kind of wow? Because that's the kind of wow we're looking for."

"I think you might be over estimating my abilities."

"He's cold- really cold." Lydia cuts in, wrapping her hand around Derek's barely moving one.

Deaton grabs his other wrist, quickly checking for a pulse as Scott suddenly talks, "You think this is permanent?"

"I'm not sure a medical diagnoses is adequate." Deaton answers quaintly. "This is well beyond my experience."

"So what do we do?" Stiles' eyes dart to me for an instant, "You can do something for Terra though right?"

"Until he wakes up? Not much. It'll be best to leave him here, he'll be safe. Terra, however I have a few questions for you."

"What about Kate?" Scott chimes in, all eyes turning back to him for a moment.

"If she is what she says she is, she won't be able to get past that gate." I resist the urge to speak up, because at the moment Deaton, Isaac, and I are the only ones who know that I was able to get past his magical gate.

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia questions, her eyes still scanning Derek.

"Knowing Kate it will probably be for a good reason that won't benefit anyone but her." Deaton pauses, his eyes switching between me and the rest of the group, "Maybe you guys should go home. Get some sleep. It is a school night. You all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with him." Scott says quietly.

"I'll stay." Lydia answers quickly.

I add onto her statement, "Me to."

"My grades are fine-"

"And I just don't want to go to school-"

"Despite missing a few classes."

Stiles glowers at me, "I'm so not okay with this."

"You guys go."

"Nooooo." Stiles drawled out, his stare still on me. "Terra."

"Actually, I think it would be best if Terra were to stay. For observation purposes." Deaton backs me up as Stiles goes to bring me with him.

"Text us if anything happens." Scott decides, moving to exit the clinic.