Missing

As morning sunlight began piercing through a cracked window of an abandoned house, it signed upon a sleeping Toga who was curled up on a pile of sheets well also covering herself with Deku's blue jacket, yet around her where some stray cats laying next to her as well. With the sun shining on her, she then opened her eyes which she then opened her eyes and sat up. As Toga stressed out her arms and let out a yawn, the cats around her did the same as well. After Toga did this she then looked up the window and saw the bright Sun in the beautiful blue sky, which from seeing this made Toga smiled.

~Toga~

"Looks like a beautiful day today."

With Toga saying that, she proceeded to get up from the sheets with the jacket in hand where she proceeded to put it on over her sweater. Afterwards she then made her way through the abandoned house until arriving at the front door where she proceeded to put her shoes on well cats begin walking around her, which she couldn't help but the giggle at.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, sorry kitties. I would love to stay and play with you all for another week, but I have to get going now."

As Toga had now put on her shoes. She then approached the door and slides it open, where she been stepped outside. Right when she was about to slide the door closed she then looked back at the cats and waved goodbye at them.

~Toga~

"Bye, take care of yourself."

With that said, Toga slid the door clothes and walked onto the the neighboring streets where she then put the hood of the jacket over her head, hiding her face. Minutes later, Toga was walking through the streets of the city, where she kept her head down. Yet while walking, Toga then felt her stomach rumbling. So she dug her hands into the pockets of her sweater and only pulled out a few yen which was not even enough to get something from a vending machine. With only a few yen in her hands, Toga knew exactly what she needed to do. As Toga made her way through a park she then came across a public bathroom, which she went inside and went over to the last stall which she went inside and locked the door. Doing this she begins to remove all of her clothing while also folding it and placing it on top of the toilet lid. Once Toga was now unclothed, she then used her quirk to transform into her cat form. Now that Toga was a cat, she then crawled out of the bathroom stall and made her way out. After doing so, Toga went ahead and used her cat form to steal wallets from unexpected people who were in the park today. So after a few short minutes later of stealing from purses and bags, Toga piled up all of the stolen wallets inside of a bush, which she went ahead and began taking the money out and counting it all up, where she soon realized that she had enough to get her not only breakfast but also lunch, dinner, and even some snacks.

~Toga's mind~

"With this much money I'll be able to eat wherever I want. But I'm still going to need a little bit more. So watch out, cat burglar Toga is out for your money. Hehehehe. But first I'm going to need take all this money back to my clothes."

With that said, Toga then folded the money and picked it up in her mouth. So she leaped out of the bush and begin making her way back to the public bathroom, while also trying not to be seen. Yet while making her way there, she then her footsteps from behind, so she looked behind her and saw man heading towards her direction, so she quickly hid behind a trash. But as she hid behind the trash can, the man she saw heading towards her directions suddenly walked past the trash can also through something over to the trash can which ended up missing and falling in front of Toga. Seeing this crumple piece of paper in front of her, Toga with somewhat curious about it. So she went ahead and began unravel the piece of crumpled paper. Eventually after Toga unraveled the paper, she was shocked from what her cat eyes just laid upon.