Run Little Kitty

As the morning sun shined through the broken windows of a warehouse, they began to shine upon two little blonde cat ears sticking out of a blanket that is on top of a couch. With the warmth of the Sun shining on the ears they began to twitch until suddenly a girl with blonde hair and the owner of those little ears rose up from the blanket and letting out a yawn. The girl who is just woken up was Himiko Toga, a dangerous villain and very tricky one as well.

~Toga~

"Morning already?"

With Toga saying this, she begin to stretch which caused some of the blanket around her to fall off, revealing that she had no clothes on under that blanket. After stretching, Toga then scratch your head which she then noticed her ears.

~Toga~

"Hmm, looks like my little ears poked out again."

Toga then begin to shake your head side to side which made her ears immediately disappear. Once her ears were gone, she stopped shaking her head.

~Toga~

"There. Now time to get up."

So with that said, Toga through the blanket off of her and got off the couch where she then grabbed her clothes that were laid out on the couch. After changing into her clothes and tying tying her hair up with two messy buns, Toga proceeded to leave the warehouse. Once outside she looked up at the blue sky and smiled.

~Toga~

"Looks like another beautiful day. And I think a beautiful day like this I deserve a crepe for breakfast."

As Toga looked away from the sky she began to head towards the city. A few minutes after entering the city, Toga has gotten herself a strawberry crepe which she began enjoying while sitting on a bench at a park.

~Toga~

"Mmm, this crepe is so yummy."

While Toga sat on the bench eating her crepe she looked around and saw a few people enjoying themselves in the park. Looking at there smiling faces and how happy they looked, Toga I couldn't help but the envy them a bit. So the only thing she could do is to ignore her envious was just to enjoy her crepe. After Toga finished her crepe he left the park and began walking through the streets where she was blending in with the crowd. But while blending in she had a feeling that she was being followed. Glancing over her shoulder she tries to see if there's anyone suspicious. But due to the amount of people walking behind her, she wasn't able to spot anyone suspicious at all but felt that the person following him was close. So with Toga looking ahead she then sees dimensions towards an alleyway. Getting closer and closer to the alleyway, Toga then turn and ran into the alleyway. From her doing this, a man in a trench coat and hat then began to make their way through the crowd until eventually running into the alleyway that Toga ran into. As the man made his way deeper into the alleyway he was soon out of view from the entrance. Running into a crossroad the man began wondering where Toga must have ran. However from being distracted, Toga suddenly appeared from behind with a knife in her hand and jumped onto the man where she then pressed the blade of her knife right against the man's neck.

~Toga~

"I caught you. Now if you don't want your blood to be spilled all over this dirty alley. Then you would tell me who you are."

Being in the situation, the man had no choice but to answer her question.

~Hero~

"All right. I'm a hero and I know who You Are, Himiko Toga. I've been pursuing since I saw you leave that park."

~Toga~

"So another hero huh? I hate Heroes."

With Toga meaning that with a passion, she began to press the blade even closer up to the hero's neck.