I'll Stay

Minutes later after leaving Deku's hours, Toga was making her way all the way back to the alleyway where she left her clothes. While on her way there, she saw some Heroes patrolling the streets. But luckily due to the baggy clothes and the hoodie she was wearing, she managed to walk past them without them passing a single glance at her. A short while later, Toga finally arrived back at the alleyway which she began making her way through. Eventually she reached the chain fence that blocked her way during the chase. Going over to the side of a trash can she sees the box. Crouching down, she pulls the box close to her which she then opens and sees her clothes and knives all together. But while looking at her clothes and knives, she then heard the sound of footsteps along with two voices that's coming towards your direction. So reaching into the box to grabs one of her knives and hides behind the trash can and waits. As she did so, the voices began to come out clearer as they got closer and closer to her location.

~???~

"How much longer until we get there. We're missing happy hour at my favorite bar."

~???~

"Oh stop complaining. It's just around this corner."

As Toga peeks out from behind the trash can, she sees two heroes walk out from around the corner and begin to make their way towards where she was hiding. But before they could get any closer they then stopped and begin observing the area which made Toga stop picking from behind the trash can accident ripped onto the hand over knife tightly.

~Hero 1~

"So why are we here again?"

~Hero 2~

"(Sigh) We're here because I want to see how that villain escaped from us."

~Hero 1~

"Oh yeah. Can't you just let that go?"

~Hero 2~

"No I can't. This area is where she got away from us, and it couldn't have been the other way since it was another dead end but with a brick wall instead."

~Hero 1~

"Yeah I know that, I was there. So what's your point in all this?"

~Hero 2~

"My point is, how the hell is she able to get away without a single trace?"

~Hero 1~

"I don't know? It was most likely her quirk?"

~Hero 2~

"Now that's the question we should be asking. We read her document and know almost everything about except quirk."

~Hero 1~

"Oh yeah, the document mentioned that her parents never put down what her quirk was."

~Hero 2~

"That's right. If you find any knowledge of what her quirk is. Then we'll have a high chance of capturing her."

~Hero 1~

"Okay, so how are we going to do that?"

~Hero 2~

"We're going to do some research back at the agency tomorrow."

~Hero 1~

"Even if we do that research she'll be long gone from this city."

~Hero 2~

"Wait a minute aren't you informed about the report?"

~Hero 1~

"What report?"