Finally Home

Finally arriving back home, Deku reached into his jacket pulled out Toga, where he then put her on the floor. Once Toga's paws touched the floor, she immediately stretched.

~Toga's mind~

"Finally we're home."

After stretching, Toga looked back at Deku and saw that he was taking off his shoes and putting his backpack down. Yet while looking at him, Toga noticed a somewhat sad expression on his face, which made her wonder why he had this expression? Once his shoes were finally off, Toga begin to rub against his legs as she was walking through them. Seeing her do this, sparked a little smile on Izuku's face as he then began to lower himself, making Toga back away as she then sits down, as she sees Deku kneels down and reach over to Toga way then begins to pet her head and rub the back of your ears, which begins to make her purr.

~Deku~

"You must be pretty tired from all that excitement today? How about I wash you up? And afterwards I'll feed you. Would you like that?"

Toga response to Deku's question with a simple meow.

~Deku~

"Heh, all right then."

While looking at Deku, Toga looks over at his smile and notices that it is not his usual kind-hearted smile that she loves to see. Instead it look like sad smile.

~Toga's mind~

"What's wrong with him? I've never seen him this way before."

Suddenly, Deku picked up Toga and begin carrying her over to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, Deku placed Toga into the bathtub. After doing so, Deku then removed his jacket and pulled up his sleeves, as he then kneels down near the bathtub.

~Deku~

"All right, let's get you all cleaned up."

So what this said, Deku grabbed the shower head off the wall and turned on the water. Once the water was nice and warm, Deku then began to gently spray Toga. Once her fur was wet, Deku turned off the water and placed the shower head aside as he then grabbed the bottle of shampoo which he then put on to his right hand. Afterwards he then began to gently scrub the shampoo into Toga's fur. While Deku was scrubbing her, Toga looked up and still saw that sad smile on his face, which began to worry her now.

~Toga's mind~

"Izuku. I wish I could ask him what's wrong?"

While still being scrubbed, Toga begin to think on what if she did show him her true form.

~Toga's imagination~

As Deku continued scrubbing Toga, she would suddenly poof into a small cloud of smoke. Which startles Deku as he then pulls back his. While looking at the cloud of smoke, Deku then saw it slowly dispersed has it been reveals Toga with her cat ears on top of her head and her tail swing back and forth. From Deku laying eyes upon Toga, she smiles at him.

~Toga~

"Hi Izuku, I'm Toga. And I've been your cute little cat this entire time."

Telling me right after hearing this, Deku embraces Toga and begins petting her head.

~Deku~

"Oh my gosh Toga! You're so cute! I'm going to love you forever and ever!"

~Reality~

Imagining this outcome, Toga felt complete happiness. But soon realized that would never happen as she then shakes her head side to side to focus.

~Toga's mind~