Picking A Name

With Toga alone in the Midoriya household, she began making herself feel right at home by taking a long bath, wearing Deku's close, eating their food, and taking naps on the couch. Meanwhile as Deku was at school he was still so happy from having his first ever pet. From this, his happiness was clearly shown which everyone in his class took notice of. So once lunch rolled around, some of Deku's friends approached him to see why he was so happy today.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku. You ready to go to the cafeteria?"

~Deku~

"Yeah sure, just let me put some things away."

As Deku putting some things away in his backpack, now was the perfect time for his friends to ask him why he was so happy?

~Tsuyu~

"So Midoriya, you're looking more happier than usual. (Ribbit)"

With hearing this, it made Deku stop putting things away in his backpack as he then looked at his friends.

~Deku~

"What makes you say that?"

~Iida~

"Well it's obvious of course. Ever since you stepped into class you had a smile on your face the entire time. So did something happen to make you so happy?"

Thinking back of what happened this morning, Deku then smiled.

~Deku~

"Well actually yeah. I got a cat."

~Uraraka~

"Really!?"

~Deku~

"Yeah, and this cat is actually my first ever pet. So I just can't help but to be happy."

~Tsuyu~

"Hmm I see now. I was just the same way when I got my pet frogs when I was younger."

~Iida~

"Likewise. When I received my hamster I had a similar smile to yours Midoriya."

~Deku~

"Oh so the two of you had pets too huh?"

~Tsuyu / Iida~

"Yup." / "Indeed."

~Deku~

"What about you, Uraraka? Did you have a pet?"

Asking Uraraka this question, made Deku, Iida, and Tsuyu look over at her.

~Uraraka~

"Sadly no. But I've always wanted one whether it was a dog, cat, or even a goldfish. I would have been happy just like you, Deku. But enough about me, what's your cat's name?"

~Deku~

"Oh it's..."

And in that moment, Deku realizes that he has not chosen a name for his cat. Feeling this realization he never see last as he looks at the three in front of him.

~Deku~

"Haha, well actually I haven't gave her one just yet."

~Uraraka / Iida / Tsuyu~

"What!?" / "What!?" / "What!?"

Wanting to continue this conversation, they moved it to the cafeteria where they sat down at table with their trays of food to come up with names for Deku's cat.

~Uraraka~

"So tell us about your cat. If you do it could help you figure out a name for her.

~Deku~