Broken Record

Mulai dari awal

She laughed hugging me back. "I love you too crybaby ass. Your outfit is cute too."

I looked down at my outfit. I had on a burgundy tank top crop top, bleached ripped jeans, and my burgundy Jordans that I got customized. I had on my white 70's sunglasses and a black beanie to tame my hair. I wrapped my body chain around my body smiling. No makeup needed today.

I shrugged. "Just something basic. We're only getting some ice cream."

She waved me off. "Whatever. Come on before some shit happen."

We grabbed her white Adidas bag and my black Moschino rucksack before walking downstairs hand in hand. No we ain't gay. This is my bitch though. She's seen me naked numerous times. This shit ain't new. Xylia's parents was on the couch cuddled up. She ran over jumping on them. Becca groaned pushing her on the floor. I laughed watching her groan rubbing her ass.

"Come on dad." She groaned standing up.

"C'mon Dad." Becca mocked. "Stop whining. I'm trying to cuddle with my lady before she has to leave."

"Well Rissa and I are leaving. We'll see you later."

They waved us off and we walked out. Sam and Amari was sitting on top of the hood of Sam's car. They hopped up quickly when they seen us.

Sam walked up to me kissing my hand. "You look beautiful."

I blushed smiling. "I didn't even try today."

He smiled along with me. "Well your natural beauty captivates me."

I laughed pushing him. "Get out of here."

He pulled his hand out grabbing mine. I let him led me to the car and open the door for me. I thanked him climbing in. Please let this go good.

#Sampson POV

I hopped in the car pulling out the driveway. We sat in silence until Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd came on. I smirked turning it up singing along with it.

"And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb. And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come. But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young." I sung swerving purposely down the road.

I stopped at a red light looking at Marissa smirking. Her mouth was wide open.

I laughed. "What?"

She closed her mouth clearing her throat. "You sing beautifully. I didn't know you could sing."

"Well I wasn't just going to come up to you saying, 'hey I'm Sampson and I know how to sing.' That would've been corny on me." I teased.

She laughed. "Whatever. Sing some more."

I rolled my eyes continuing with the song.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you. But I love it, but I love it ohhhhhhhhh." I hit the high note before pulling into Dairy Queen. I turned the car off smiling.

"That's all you get for today." I teased some more.

She rolled her eyes trying to get out the car but I locked the door quickly staring at her. She turned her head looking at me confused.

"Aren't we getting out the car?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah but I'll open the door. Don't do that when you with me."

She nodded leaning back. I hopped out the car walking around and letting her out. She wrapped her hand around my arm and I led her to the line. The lady took us next.

"How may I help you guys?" She asked staring at me smirking.

Marissa paused staring at her for a while. Ah shit, here we go. "Mmmm baby can you get me a medium Mint chocolate blizzard." She said getting in front of me. I looked down at her smirking. The lady behind the counter rolled her eyes.

I nodded. "Yeah stink. You can get whatever you want."

She turned back to the lady. "Get me that."

The lady punched it in before looking at me. "What would you like?"

"Let me get a medium Oreo Blizzard." I said.

"Alright that'll be 9.52." She smiled.

I slid her a ten. "Keep the change."

Another girl handed us our stuff. Marissa looked at me standing on her tip toes and kissing me. Full tongue and all. I knew what she was doing so I played along gripping her ass and lifting her off the ground a little. She purred against my lip flicking my tongue.

"I can take who's next!" The lady yelled.

Marissa stopped wiping the corners of her lips looking back at the lady. "Sorry. You know how men get. Well at least I hope you do. Menopause right around the corner for you."

We walked away laughed heading across the street to the park there. A playground and picnic area filled the park area.

I laughed shaking my head. "You did that on purpose."

She shrugged. "Oh well she was giving you hard ass stare like I was invisible."

"No need to be jealous."

She stopped walking biting her lip. "You didn't like the kiss? I'm sorry. I went too far."

My eyes widened shaking my head. "No no no. I did like it. You got to stop thinking about that. You can't be insecure around me."

"I'm sorry. I just.... after Kendrick did what he did I just-." She stopped talking dropping her head sighing.

I bit my lip sitting her down on the ground with me.

"Look Marissa. I've liked you since the day I first laid eyes on you. Ain't nothing going to change that. You are so beautiful to me. I think the fact that you just got out of an abusive relationship and still have a smile on your face shows your strong."

She wiped a fallen tear. "I'm a broken record. What good am I?"

"Everything can get fixed or refurbished. Just let me take care of you."

She bit her lip thinking before nodding. I pulled her onto my lap laying my head on her shoulder. I just hope we can work through this all.

I tried making this chapter longer then usual. I hope you guys liked it though. I'm still trying to figure out how I want their relationship to be like.

Do you guys think Marissa is going to get worse or better?

Marissa and Sampson's relationship?

Amari trying to deny his feelings.

Xylia and Amari's relationship?

Marissa?
Xylia?
Amari?
Sampson?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Xylia and Marissa's outfit's in the multimedia.

Vote!
Comment!
Show love!
Feedback is always welcomed.