I walked back outside walking over to the door waiting on to goofy ass Amari to hurry the fuck up.

He walked out checking his gold Rolex. I looked over to him laughing.

"Always trying to show off I see." I said laughing teasing him.

He waved. "Naw not even that. I'm tryna get my baby to see wassup."

I smirked. "She ya baby now huh?"

His eyes widened. "Naw man I ain't mean it like that."

I trolled my eyes. "It's cool you like her. No need to front. I don't care. Be happy that's all I'm saying. No come on."

We climbed in my all matte black charger and pulled off.

"So do you really like that shorty Marissa?" He asked me ending the silence.

I shrugged. "I like her. I want her to open up her feelings but she so tied up in her broken heart that she won't even open up." I sighed.

"You still want to mess with her? Her old nigga was beating her ass all crazy. She broken goods." He said. I'm the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me with a frown.

"I can help her. I know I can."

He paused for a minute. "But what if she don't wanna be?"

I sat there just thinking about it. I don't know if she does though.

#Marissa POV

I swayed to Jhene Aiko's music. Comfort Inn Ending played while I got dressed. It hit me hard because it reminded me of Kendrick. He broke my heart because he used my love to his advantage and hurt me. Each time he hit me made me weaker inside. He used my love for a vulnerability. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt my face get wet.

If this was not love then please tell me what was it?

Now Sampson is trying to comfort me but I don't know if I can trust him. I don't even know what he sees in me. I'm so broken. It's so hard to try and put a smile on for my family when I was a broken record. Nobody wants a broken record.

A knock on the door interrupted me. Xylia poked her head in.

"Sampson here. He brought Amari so I'm taking him somewhere so we can be alone. I don't want to hear about my brother's bullshit. Are you coming back to my house after you hang with Sam? She asked coming in the room.

She had on a red bandeau top, black Adidas leggings, and black glitter UGGS. She finished her outfit off with two gold chains, one a Chanel chain and god chain earrings. I smiled at her cute outfit even though it was 70 out, the boots fit. Also her outfit showed off her tiger tattoo.

I shrugged. "I don't know. It's up to him. Hell he'll probably get tired of me and take me back." I sighed looking at the mirror. Who was this girl?

Xylia turned my head to her. "Look bitch. I don't know who this new bitch is but I don't like it. I need my old friend back before I shoot this new bitch. I know you hurting but you better suck that shit up. Don't let that nigga phase you. Be stronger and make your life better because of this. And stop crying. I know your momma ain't raise no pussy nigga."

I laughed. Only crazy ass Xylia can give some wild ass advice. "You're right. I'm going to try and be better today."

She rolled her eyes. "Fuck that shit. I'm going to kick your ass if you start bitching."

I laughed smiling a real smile in a while. It felt good. I needed some tough love. I pulled her into a hug smiling.

"I love you sis." I smiled.