Volume 2 Chapter 10: Dance Night (final part)

Start from the beginning

Y/N moans in both pleasure and pain due to her breasts, thighs, and ass tucked in her dance outfit.

Y/N: (blush) My outfit... it's so tight...

Natasha: (seductive smirk) Oh don't worry Darling, let me help you take them off~.

Natasha began taking off Y/N's clothes. She first took off Y/N's top and once she did, Y/N's giant breasts bounced off considering the fact he didn't have nothing underneath since he turned into a girl. 

Natasha had of look of shock, considering Team RWBY were telling the truth that they were really almost as big as hers. Y/N gasps as she covers her breasts while blushing in embarrassment. 

Natasha: (astonished) Oh my~. They really are almost bigger than mine!

Y/N: (embarrassed blush) Do-don't look so closely!....

Natasha giggled before she starts undoing Y/N's pants.

Natasha: (seductive smirk) Don't worry Darling. You don't have to be embarrassed Infront of me, your breasts are simply beautiful as well the type I really like. (bites her bottom lips) But now let's see how good you look without this pants of yours~.

Natasha took off the belt, she then pulled down the pants along with the shorts.

Y/N: (gasp and blush) Eek!!

Natasha: (widen eyes) Ohh~. (seductive Smirk grows) I like what I'm seeing here~.

She was seeing Y/N elegant, but thicc thighs along with her big, round, and soft ass.

Y/N: (blush) This is so weird...

Natasha: (seductive smirk) Oh don't worry, you look great. Especially what you are packing, your ass really is almost bigger than mine. Although, (puts her hands on Y/N's ass and squeezed it) it seems yours is actually softer than mine, and even rounder~.

Y/N: (moan) Ah~! Hey~. Why are you- Ah~!

Natasha: (seductive smirk) I just wanna feel this beautiful ass of yours. And I'm enjoying it, especially the sexy moans that you're producing right now Darling~.

Y/N: (moan) Ah~! Your hands~... Uh~!

Natasha: (seductive smirk) You like them Baby?

Y/N: (moan) They feel~... Ah~! So good~.

Natasha: (seductive smirk) I'm glad it does, because I'm really starting to love this more Darling...Not to mention I'm getting a bit more aroused because of it~.

Y/N: (moan) Really?

Natasha: (nods) Yes Darling, very arousing~.

Y/N: (blush) Well, the girls did say I'm cute and beautiful when I'm a girl. They even think of this as undercover disguise, though I'm not very sure if I like it or not.

Natasha: (smile) Well I think they're telling the truth about you being beautiful and cute not to mention hot too. Plus, I think this would work perfectly undercover and it would be such a waste to not use this beautiful and THICC~. This girl version of your's looks incredible and I love it~.

Y/N: (surprised) You mean it? You don't mind me being a girl?

Natasha: (surprised) Oh Darling, why would you say that? Of course I don't mind you being a girl. Remember what I told you earlier in the dance?

Y/N: That you love me and nothing will change?

Natasha: (smile) Exactly, so don't worry Darling. No matter what, wether you being a boy or a girl, it doesn't change on how I truly feel, because my love for you will always be true and that will never, ever change~.