GOW 4 Chapter 6: Shred Some Shit

Marcus: Grab what ya need. Should be enough to go around.

Alex: (chuckles) And I thought my dad was paranoid.

Marcus: There's a difference between paranoia and being prepared, Alex.

Alex: (scoffs) If you say so.

They open the door and the walls starting crashing apart.

Del: Oh shit! (ducking behind a table) They're smashing through the walls!

Tyrone: (fires his blaster) Take them out!

Alex saws a DeeBee down and headbutts another with his helmet.

Alex: I am on a rampage, motherfuckers!

JD: (shoots the last bot) Dad, what's the plan here?

Marcus: We gotta get to my truck!

Suddenly a Kestrel flies overhead as Jinn's voice comes on speaker.

The Kestrel was a fully-automated attack drone helicopter employed by the Coalition of Ordered Governments in the post-Locust War era, build by DB Industries

The Kestrel was a fully-automated attack drone helicopter employed by the Coalition of Ordered Governments in the post-Locust War era, build by DB Industries. It was designed to provide air support for DeeBees, and was armed with two frontal machine guns and a missile launcher. Damaging the Kestrel's engines would lead to the aircraft's destruction. They were capable of carrying a single drop pod.

Jinn: Trust me, you won't get away so easy this time!

The Kestrel blew up Marcus's truck and leaves it in a cascade of fire.

Yang: And there goes the truck.

Marcus: Goddammit! I JUST TUNED IT UP! All right, new plan! Take out that Kestrel!

Y/N: I got this! Agni! Rudra!

Y/N pulled out his two short swords and sent a massive gust of fire and wind straight into Jinn's Kestrel and send it spinning out of control.

Y/N: (laughs) How do you like me now, bitch?!

Y/N gets answered by the Kestrel crashing into the left side of Marcus's house.

Y/N: Oops. (looks at Marcus) Sorry, Marcus. Uh, you do have homeowner's insurance, right?

Marcus grumbles in frustration.

Y/N: I'll take that as a no. My bad.

Rayder: Nice one, Y/N. 

JD: (counting his fingers) So, Dad, the COG are still after us, the truck is destroyed, and the house is on fire. Is there a Plan B?

Marcus: Yeah, there's a Plan B! But it's down in the cellar! Grab some ammo and let's get out of here!

The group makes it down the stairs, shooting and destroying several DeeBees and nearly getting crushed by the destroyed remains of the Kestrel.