GOW 4 Chapter 14: Delta's Back (lemon)

As the group with Y/N and Team DVANT reunited walks towards the entrance of Speyer, they see another one of Jinn's screen DeeBees.

Yang: (sighs) Great.

Alex: Spike, stay here.

JD: (steps up to the bot) You know, Jinn, as much as I enjoy our chats, we're a little busy.

Jinn: You said before I didn't know what was going on, so why don't you educate me?

Del: (scoffs) Look who finally figured out that a group of people and a robot aren't taking on the entire COG army just for the hell of it.

Kait: (huffs) Took her long enough...

Jinn: Here's what I propose, we all go back to New Ephyra and you tell me exactly what's out here.

Alex puts his Lancer on his back and steps up to the bot, face-to-screen. 

Alex: So then what? You'll just sit us down, we talk about it over a cup of coffee, then once you got your answers you stuff all of us in a cell? Yeah, I don't think so.

Jinn: (raises a brow) Do I really come across that barbaric to you, Commander?

Alex: Bitch, you got A LOT of strikes against you. Do you seriously want me to answer that question?

Jinn: ...

Alex: (chuckles) I didn't think so. But let me summarize it for you: In short, the grubs are back. And tougher than ever. Though I'm guessing you obviously knew that.

Jinn: (starts to become angry) What's obvious is that my efforts to keep our society united is the only chance we have against whatever's out here.

Alex: (laughs hysterically) Are you even listening to yourself? Jesus Christ, you are overcompensating nothing! You are the world's worst fucking humanitarian, Jinn! I mean I'm still trying to figure out if you're related to that 'Chairman Peacock' guy my dad was always going on about!

Jinn: Commander-

Jinn gets cut off by Alex yanking the bot's screen down by the neck.

Alex: I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING COMMANDER, BITCH!!!

Suddenly several quills embed in the back of Jinn's bot, rendering it useless.

Jinn: Alex what's happening... (turns off)

Several Pouncers come into view and growl at the group as Jinn's bot suddenly grabs Alex by the throat and starts choking him.

Y/N: Alex!

Alex: (grabs his pistol and coughs) Chew on this, scrap heap!

Alex releases an entire mag down the bot's neck as it falls to the ground sparking.