GOW 4 Chapter 13: Winds of Destruction

The group enter the next room and blow up a ton of blockage by shooting an exposed transformer. 

The group then walks into a large chamber where they hear loud footsteps above them and see a Scion with a shield on his back. This Scion is called the Speaker.

The Speaker is a Swarm Scion who was responsible for the kidnappings at the Outsider Village called, Fort Umson

The Speaker is a Swarm Scion who was responsible for the kidnappings at the Outsider Village called, Fort Umson. As a Scion and former Locust, The Speaker was a large, physically powerful and seemingly intelligent commander of the Swarm forces operating out of the Fort Reval and Tollen Dam nests.

Dean: A Scion. 

Vali: Judging by his armor, this one must be their leader. 

The Speaker see Ruby eyes and he look shocked to see her eyes are silver.

Speaker: How are your people are alive, Silver eyed warrior?

Everyone looks confused, the same with Ruby. 

Ruby: What?

Y/N: What are you saying?

Yang: Yeah!

Kait then notices that he's missing his left hand and recognizes him almost instantly.

Kait: It's him.

Marcus: What? Who?

Kait: The one who took my mom.

Speaker: (laughs darkly) She is where she belongs...

Y/N: (confused and thoughts) What does he mean by that?

Kait grits her teeth and steps forward as Y/N follows her. 

Y/N: Kait, get back here! Don't listen to him!

Kait: Tell me where my mother is!

Speaker: The path to your mother lies through me. (pounds his chest)

Suddenly they hear a roar and step back as they see a Brumak plow through the wall covered in the same crystallization as the Scions. This Brumak is a Swarmak.

 This Brumak is a Swarmak