End of Corruption, Beginning For A Brighter Future

A warning to those of you who don't know what happens here: This is the ending I chose to make, and it was all accessible because of how Gear 5 is in this story.

And yes, the additional members to the harem that you read here is my choice. So, enjoy this last chapter of my favorite story of all time, and I decided to go all out, so enjoy that too.

Many years have passed since the war that lead to the end of the World Government and the Navy.

With the death of Akainu and the Celestial Dragons, Garp and Koby had take up the job of restoring the Navy, intending on establishing real justice instead of corrupt justice that was kept in the system for so long.

As for the rest of the world, the rest of the Villains were captured, with some of them trying to restart the League of Villains, but it was of no use thanks to the Heroes and reformed Navy.

Due to the destruction of the Red Line, Fishman Island was destroyed as well. However, the Fishmen were able to relocate to their new island that they got the petition to have for, allowing them to stay at a new home.

Another thing that happened which shook our Heroes was that Shigaraki had finally woken up from his coma.

Although, originally the nurses and doctors believed he was going to unleash his Decay and make the hospital crumble to dust while killing multiple patients that were bedridden or were having their daily check up.

However, they were all surprised when the former successor just offered to turn himself in. Tsukauchi was surprised that Izuku really did managed to have the former Shimura turn to the good side.

Like the detective said, peace was slowly starting to reform and life was reverting back to the good old days before everything went to hell.

It took them months, but eventually the campus was rebuilt. Class A went through their seconds years, and they watched their senpais graduating from the school.

Since she was part of his harem, Nezu had allowed Nejire to stay in the Midoriya Family household, the one that he had Cementoss build for Izuku and his girlfriends, which had her excited since she could go and work before coming back.

Though, Izuku had made plans to have their house be somewhere else since they couldn't live in U.A. grounds after their graduate, so he was conducting plans to build a new house on an island of their own.

But that wasn't going to happen after what he did when graduation happened. Right after Izuku and the others graduated, immediately he ran towards the Thousand Sunny, sporting his costume that was based on his trademark clothes.

As he stood in the head of the Sunny, the boy declared that the Straw Hat Pirates were going to be back out at sea, looking for new adventures and making new friends.

Their journey had lasted for about seven years, since they managed to sail around the entire world, allowing Nami to make her dream of creating a world map come true.

Robin was able to gather more information from different Poneglyphs, giving her new information on different things.

Chopper was able to experiment with new things to create new medicines. Sanji had experienced in seeing all the seas from the four blues coming together to make the All-Blue. Usopp was able to become a great warrior of the sea.

Franky was happy to see that the Thousand Suny was able to live to see every island in the world. Brook was able to reunite with Laboon when they got back, who had a family of his own.

Jimbei was just happy that he was able to experience the journey with the boy that he knew could become Pirate King.

As for Zoro, he was glad to obtain the title of being the new 'World's Strongest Swordsman'. Though, he found himself to be disappointed when seeing that there was no one else left who could challenge him.