Encounter: The Two Boys Meet

It was... dark. Too dark. Too dark for him to even see to look around his surroundings. Or find out where the hell he was.

"W... What is this place?"

A teenage boy with green hair was now in a pitch black void, dull of any meaning. He walked around, trying to see what the place is.

Just then, the boy saw a white floating ball appear before him.

"What the?!"

He was surprised at first, but the shock wore off before looking at it. In it, the ball began to form an image of three boys. 

One wore a straw hats and jacket, one had a greenish tank-top and messy black hair, and the third had a steampunk-type of hat with goggles on top his blond hair while wearing a blue jacket and black pants.

From the outside, the teenager looked on wonder.

"Who... are those boys?"

"Hey. Did you guys know?" The boy with the tank-top asked to the two.

The three were near a tree stump with tree small cups on it. The boy then pulled up a bottle and placed it on the stump.

"If we drink from the same bottle, we can become brothers!"

"Isn't that one of that Dadan's?" The boy with the straw hat asked.

"I took it when she wasn't noticing." He replied, pouring the sake in the cups. Once they were filled, they took the cups.

"We might not be on the same ship when we become pirates, but this will bind us together as brothers! No matter where we are or what we do, nothing can break this bond!!"

"Yeah!" They cheered, touching their cups together before downing the drink.

Seeing the boys in happiness, it touched his heart.

"They must've had a good time with each other."

Suddenly, the ball disappeared.

"Huh? What just happened?"

Just then, a bright light shined from behind him. The light itself was so bright, the boy had to covered his eyes.

"What now?!"

When it died down a bit, he turned around to see something that amazed him even more: more white balls with images in them.

There were literally hundreds of them. So much so, he couldn't even count how many there were.

"Wow... Are these... some sort of memories?"

He walked forward, looking on at the images in wonder. Some of them that he saw were different.

One had the boy with the straw hat from earlier, only he was much older and he was with two people: a boy with pink hair and a man with three swords at his side.

"Gum-Gum Whip!"

The boy threw a side kick while his leg stretch and knocked away some Marine soldiers away. Meanwhile, the pink-haired boy was amazed while the man was shocked.

Seeing this made the boy shocked.

"That's just like..."

"L-Luffy-san did it again!" The boy said in awe.

"What the hell are you?" The man asked while holding a sword was in his mouth.

Reeling his leg back, the boy grinned before his foot came back as he turned to the man while moving his leg, making some rubber noises.