I-Island

It was a nice day for the people of the United States, which was located somewhere else in the West Blue.

Well, it was nice... until an explosion rang out from a local casino of California.

A monster rushed out of there, with someone on top of their head as they rode while having a bunch of cash in bags.

"It's a Villain!"

"Run away!"

"Hahaha! I'll take that ten million dollars! This job's a piece of cake!"

"Bro!" The Villain stopped laughing as he saw a bunch of police cars surrounding the street.

Two Heroes then got in front of them. One had a black skintight costume with a brown cape while two lightning bolts made out of plastic were on the back of his head.

The other was a female Hero who worn a Texas-like costume as she had horns of that of a cow or something on her head.

"Your crime spree ends here! That's it, Villains!" The Hero shot off a wave of electricity but it didn't stop them.

"You're up next! End this, Cow Lady!" He said as the Hero known as Cow Lady smirked as she stood her ground before charging in as her body proceeded to change into that of a cow.

"Calm down..."

"Like I will!" The Villain shouted before his arms turned into cannons as he shot rockets at them and the police officers.

They jumped from building to building as they were in the air and about to crash on top of a car that had a family of four in there.

"Papa!" The girl, who looked to be the oldest, screamed out to her father in fear while holding her little sister.

"You're in the way! Move!" He ordered as they were to hit them... until a yellow blur came in and punched the Villain, sending them back ad they crashed to the ground while the family were safe.

The family uncovered their eyes to see who the person that saved them was. They had blonde hair with two streaks going up to making look like a bunny's, they had brown jeans and a purple and white jacket that an image of Sakura flowers and the words, 'Plus Ultra' on it while they had a black shirt underneath.

"It's fine now. Why?" He turns around, revealing of that to be a much younger All Might, or Toshinori.

"Because I am here!"

The Villain sat up as he places his hand on his head in annoyance. "Hey man, who the hell are you?"

"Just a Hero from Japan, who happened to pass by."

"Ha! Then I'll send you back him! In a coffin! Where they can't find your remains!" They fired off rockets at Toshinori, but the latter used a Carolina Smash as the air pressure made the rockets explode.

"Who said he was going to send me back—" Toshinori saw that they two were gonna and they were fleeing the scene immediately. "You're so fast at running away!"

A red painted car came jumping over the other vehicles as it came over to him.

"You went too far, Toshi!" A voice yelled from the car. It came from a young man with brown hair, aqua-colored eyes and they sported a red-and-white hoodie.

Toshinori hopped into the car and sat down in the passenger's seat. "He got away! Follow him, Dave!"

"Your body moves before you think, as usual!" The man, called Dave by Toshinori, when his actual name is David Shield, pressed a button on the steering wheel as it showed the image of the car before the two drove after them.