Suggestions for 100k Milestone

So, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that this book had just hit 100 thousand views, impressing me from how many people quickly like the chapters I put out for it.

Now that we are here, and I decided to come up with to celebrate this milestone. And I wonder what would be great.

And the first thing my horny-ass mind could come up with is seeing a lemon-slash-sex scene between Izuku and one or some new additions to his harem that will happen later in the story just to make you guys happy with it.

If you like this idea and accept it, then I will write it. However, there are some of them that I can't pick to write, so I decided to place them down here for you to chose who decided to get pounded by this rubber boy.

-First group: Midnight (Nemuri), Mt. Lady (Yuu), 10t (Horie), and Lady Nagant (Kaina).

-Second group: Nami, Robin, Hancock, Yamato, and Carrot, Aphelandra and Margaret.

-Third group: Vivi, Rebecca, and Shirahoshi.

Fourth group: Shoko, Rei, Fuyumi and Mitsuki.

Fifth group: Mei, Toru, Mina and Melissa.

Sixth group: Reiko, Saiko and Ibara.

Seventh group: Ryukyu (Tatsuma), Nejire, and Miruko (Rumi, who joins in during this work study).

Eighth group: Mandalay (Shino), Pixie-Bob (Ryuko), and Ragdoll (Tomoko).

Anyway, these are the eight groups that I have listed for you to vote for. Next chapter is being written. This is your Lord of the Memes, anormalboi203, leaving to fucking sleep.