The Ones Within Us

"Kat... Ac..." Izuku muttered out their names when watching Katsuki and Ace both take the hit for him, making them cough up blood. "D-Don't try... to win by yourself..." Katsuki muttered while Shigaraki's burn body began to move.

"Stop it..." He muttered while Rivet Stab let go of the two for them, making the ash-blonde and brother of Izuku fall to the ground. Shoko came in and grabbed both of them while also having her father in one hand.

After seeing that they were safe, Izuku turned back to Shigaraki struggling with something. "It's my..." River Stab returned to his fingers before he began to speak of something else. "During today's battle... there was much blood that was shed unnecessarily." Shigaraki spoke, but his voice sounded like All For One as well.

"Unnecessarily..." Izuku repeated those words under his breath as he remembered how Gran Torino, his homeroom teacher, his grandfather and so many others fallen, making his anger boil and rise up, causing Blackwhip to sprout out through multiple tendrils.

"Blood was shed unnecessarily, but this was the most unnecessary of all." The Villain muttered while regenerating. That was the last straw that broke the camel's back as Izuku became fully enraged, causing Blackwhip to cover his face while his eyes glowed blue.

When Shigaraki fired Rivet Stab, Izuku charged forward, punching the rivets that meant to stab him before dodging and kicking the rest as he made it to the Villain while holding their rivets back with his own teeth.

Shigaraki stared in awe of what he just saw the boy do. "You... You take that back...!" Izuku screamed in out rage as he broke Rivet Stab with his own goddamn teeth.

Suddenly, a large crack sprouted on Shigaraki's face, and from the inside of it was All For One, who smiled as he was watching this play out. Taking the chance since he was close, the Villain slammed his hand onto Izuku's face, making the boy snap out of as he realized what he just let happen.

"Izuku!!" Shoko shouted in worried as All For One began to steal One For All. "I finally touched you. I'll take it now... One For—" Shigaraki stopped speaking as he and Izuku's eyes widen before everything they saw when to black as they shut their eyes.

In a flash, their vision was overrun by a tunnel of rainbow light before they arrived in the worlds of both One For All and All For One. Izuku looked to see that he stood there while everything else was void of life.

"This is... inside One For All... what am I doing here now? What's going on? What's happening?" He asked in his head before seeing Shigaraki in front of him, along with All For One, who was sprouting like a seed from his body.

"Shigara... No, that's..."

"Don't..." Shigaraki muttered out as he tried to fight for control. "...come out..." A familiar hand came out and touched his head. "Even if you say that, Tomura, if I hadn't lent you my power, then you would've turned to ash and died. Even if you had survived, you would've died from the fall." All For One said as he was coming out from the side of him.

"I said, 'Shut up', Master." Shigaraki responded as he lifted his head up. "This... is my will... my dream!" Izuku watched in shock at the sight of the master and student fight for control over the body.

Due to his amount of energy being sapped, he almost tripped, but Luffy came in, catching him. "Luffy..." He muttered as the captain of the Straw Hats put him down.

"Don't worry." Nana said as she appeared next to him. "Since you're drained of strength from all the fighting, let us handle this." She replied before turning to the man who killed her.

In the living world, a helicopter hovered over an island as they recorded the damage Gigantomachia is doing. "Currently, the giant dragon Villain is continuing north through Sario Island with no sign of slowing. The city... The city is being trampled!" The news reporter said as her cameraman showed Gigantomachia moved through the city before firing a Blast Breath attack that burned a path for him before his Dog Quirk made him smell a familiar scent that shocked him.