Into Dorms! Another Girlfriend! And Reincarnated Grandson and Grandfather Meet

The week of the internships was finally over. For some of the students of Class 1-A students, Izuku's internship was probably the best one of all.

From meeting Pro Heroine 10t, to his trading with Gran Torino, Miruko and Reyleigh and the Hosu incident, and then to having sex to help the Rabbit Hero with her heat cycle.

As of now, Izuku was at the Puffing Tom Train Station as he stands before Torino and Reyleigh.

"Well, kid, you did it. You got up to 20% of One For All, learned your Haki, and unlocked three Quirks of the power." Torino said, making the boy smile.

"Yes. And with this, I feel like I made some progress!"

"But don't be happy with this, Izuku. You made have may some progress, but you still have to work in order to completely master the Quirk. Sure, 20% is good, but it won't be enough power to take down enemies that are stronger than you. Learn that as you continue to train."

"Hai..."

"Also, kid, let's hope that the public doesn't find out that you're having kids with that rabbit lady, specifically the Navy." Reyleigh warned. "Remember what happened at Hosu. You nearly got killed by an Admiral, and if they find out about those little ones of yours, they'll might as well try to kill them, and their mother. I know, it's sounds crazy, but it happened with Roger's son, Ace, and his significant other, Portgas D. Rouge."

"Yeah, I get that. She knows that the Navy is after me so I decided to get the help of my mom. I know that she'll be freaked out, but I'm sure she can't resist taking care of her grandchildren. After all, I know how bad she wants them, although I'm still in school."

Izuku heard the train's horn roar, meaning that in a couple minutes soon.

"Well, I got to go! It was a nice experience of training with you-!"

"Wait, kid!" Gran Torino shouted, making Izuku stop before he puts on the expression he had when Izuku's internship started.

"Who are you?"

"Are you serious?!" Izuku yelled in annoyance before looking at him. "It's Midoriya D. Izuku-!"

"That's not it, is it?" Torino said as he looked at the boy. For a few moments, Izuku gets the idea of what he means.

"Straw Hat Deku!"

His answer was enough to make the elder Pro smile before turning around and giving him a wave while Reyleigh looked at him.

"Well then, I wish you luck on your path, Straw Hat Deku."

Izuku nodded at his words before he hopped on the train as it started to move. The Puffing Tom train accelerated as it made its way to the island where U.A. was.

After the train ride, Izuku met up with Momo and Ochaco, who were worried for him due to hearing about the incident at Hosu. Momo pinched his cheeks, pouting while asking that he never get into danger again, to which he said he wouldn't.

Oh... how he know that danger would just be a part of his life in the future.

They made it to U.A. after taking the train as they met up with Iida, who was happy to see them. After entering the building, the so-called 'Straw Hat Squad' opened the door only to find a scene going on inside of the classroom.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!" Both Sero and Kirishima laughed as they looked at the ash-blonde. Izuku and the three others looked to see what happened only to chuckled, nearly almost laughing of what they saw.

"Shut up, Flat Face!! You, too, Shitty Hair! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Katsuki yelled in fury. He had just entered the classroom and they were already laughing at his hair. Over hus internship with the Number Four Pro Hero, Best Jeanist, he had a little 'make-over' if you want to call it that. Instead of his usual spikes, he was now sporting a hairstyle similar to Best Jeanist himself, the only difference being that it did not fit Katsuki's hair at all.