Double Trouble! Seraphim Izuku Enters the Chaos

Aizawa and the others up on the bleachers looked down at the scene after seeing that beam of light.

"What the hell is happening?" Franky asked as he lifts up his sunglasses.

"I don't know! I can't even tell what's going on down there!" Usopp said as he looked down at the scene.

"Is this something else that they planned?" Emi asked her husband, Aizawa.

"I don't think so... I don't that was part of this second phase. It may be something else."

That's when they heard the footsteps and then, they saw it. "Oh, my... god..." Nami muttered as they saw the Seraphim clone of their reincarnated captain.

"Is that... a Seraphim version of Izuku?"

"Is that what Izuku looked like as a child?" Hancock asked before she grabbed her shoulders and cooed. "Because if it is, he's so precious! I feel like I want to protect that cute face of his!"

"How in the hell did they make it?" Sanji said in question. "They didn't get any DNA from him, so how could they create this?"

"Don't you remember how his hand was after Kamino, Sanji? Maybe they got some of his leftover blood from there. Blood is part of DNA." Usopp stated.

"I get that... but for what reason did they built this one?" He muttered as he looked at the scene below them.

The Seraphim opened his eyes, his scanner looking around before his eyes zoomed in on Izuku's face before his screen said, 'Target Acquired'.

"There you are!" He said before his fist stretched. "Gomu Gomu no... Pistol..." Red and pink lines ran through his fist before his unleashed his attack. "Smash!"

Izuku saw this and so he shoved Ojiro and Shindo aside as he took on the fist, which made him felt the impact of his own attack, which made him flying before knocked down to the ground.

"Oof!" He grunted as he landed on the ground before holding onto his chest. "The hell was that? It was almost like I got hit with a Smash..."

His head perked up as he saw the Seraphim version of himself walking towards him. "Don't tell me... does this thing have One For All, too?!"

"Well, considering that the Seraphims versions of the Warlords have their original versions' Devil Fruit powers, this Seraphim clone of you has your powers, too. And putting the DNA reroute when someone with a Quirk eats a Devil Fruit, it's possible that's how it has One For All. It's just recreated when it was created in the first place." Nana theorized from the void of One For All.

"That should seem impossible, but in our society..." He gritted his teeth as he stretched his back before looking at his Seraphim clone. "The supernatural became reality."

"So... did that asshole Akainu send you here?"

"Not really. The scientists of Navy made me and got shipped her by Cipher Pol." Seraphim Izuku stated.

"And for what reason...?"

This just made the Seraphim grin as the black wings on his back stretched. "Simple really... to beat up the reincarnated Monkey D. Luffy and give him to the Navy, who will execute him themselves."

Izuku's eyes widen at this before Seraphim Izuku entered into a horse-stance position. "Second Gear!"

"Midoriya! I can help-"

"Ojiro, no! Don't! I can handle this!" He said, getting his friend to stop charging towards them. "You and Shindo gotta get Yoarashi and Todoroki! Get them help since they're both paralyzed!"