The Straw Hats Meet Mama Midoriya

Author's Note: If you are confused about the opening of this chapter, please read the 100k milestone that I moved in front of the chapter before this one. That way you're not confused.

The sun dawned on a new day for the Impel Down Rescue Team as a couple of hours ago, they just broke into Impel Down, the great underwater sea prison of the Navy and World Government.

And after those events, what came next involves him having a round of fun, AKA sexual intercourse, with the women that he knew from his past life, adding them into his harem. After that happened, the three women of his harem coming down and to join the fun.

Right about now, Izuku was on the floor sleeping while being surrounded by his new girlfriends while his girlfriends from his harem were sleeping next to him.

But suddenly, Izuku woke up when he felt like he couldn't breath. His eyes opened up only to see darkness.

"The heck? Why can't I see? Also... why does my face feel like it's being squished by something?" He thinks to himself before moving his hands around to feel what was on his face before feeling something squishy and round on his face.

"What the-?" He was cut off when he felt something suck and slurpy on his crotch, which erected his member and gave him morning wood.

"Oh? It seems you are enjoy us, aren't you, darling?~" Hancock's voice answered as Izuku moved his face to see that it was her who placed her ass onto his face. "Do you like your morning specially? We reserve it just for you~"

Just as she said that, Hancock readjusts her ass, covering Izuku's face completely before turning around to see Yamato sucks on Izuku's harden cock while using her huge breasts to help out in pleasing him.

"I guess you couldn't have enough of his amazing cock yesterday, huh, Yamato?" She said with a giggle as the daughter of Kaido pulls his dick out and stares at it with a lustful smile while putting it close to her face.

"I can't help myself... His cock... It's so good~" She before engulfing his cock and continued working out his dick.

"So, you two think you can double team me, huh? Well, prepared to be proven wrong..." He thought before placing his hands onto Hancock's ass, gripping onto it while his fingers sinks into the flesh of her big butt.

"Eh? Luffy, what are you do-"

A sudden pleasure made her eyes widen as she moaned from the pleasure of what she felt. She looked down as her eyes looked down at the boy. "D-Don't tell me.... You're using your tongue on my pussy?!"

That was exactly happening at the moment, with Izuku's stretched his tongue further into Hancock's pussy, not a lot of stretching but it was enough to help him make her feel good from the job he was giving.

"Heh. Feels good, doesn't it, Hancock? Hope you like this while it lasts." He said mentally while working out the pussy of his Pirate Empress lover, who continues to moan in pleasure from his tongue.

"Oh, yes, my sweet Luffy! Eat my pussy out entirely! Ah!"

With all of the moaning Hancock was making, it caused Carrot, who moved spots during her sleep, to wake up.

"Huh...? What's with all the nois..." She was cut off upon seeing the scene in front of her. "Eh??? You're already going at it with Izuku this early? No fair! Yamato-san! Let me have a turn at sucking his big carrot!"

Just as she said that, Carrot rushed in as she tackled the white and aqua green haired woman, which pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Ha! Now it's my turn~" She said before engulfing his cock into her mouth while Yamato looked at the scene with a pout.