The Sun God vs. The Destroyer of Worlds

It was night time right now on this rainy day. The rain was heavy as it poured onto the ground. Currently running through the street during the night was a woman carrying an umbrella , for she was in a hurry as she was looking for shelter.

"I have to go... I have to hurry!" She muttered to herself while continuing to run. However, the woman found her path to be blocked when three men who were on guard noticed her.

"There she goes! The monster!" One of the men shouted before another man used his support item, charging it up to attack.

"N-No!" She begged, lifting up her umbrella to show that her Quirk gave her the appearance of fox with green fur while her belly had white colored fur. However, they didn't listen as the man with the support item fired a blast of water at her.

"I haven't done anything!" She said while still being continuously shot with water shots. "I was just scared..." The water shots pushed her back until she was against the wall.

The fox woman cried as she held her arms up. "Stop... Please..." She begged in mercy. "You're just trying to trick us so you can attack us, aren't you?" The man said as he and his pals aimed their weapons at her. "We can see right through you all! Hurry up and get the hell outta here!"

"Stop!!" The woman cried out as he was about to fire another shot. Before he could, a green blur came in, slashing their support item as it was revealed to be Izuku, who used his sword to cut the item.

"Chill the fuck out." He ordered as he approached them. "I understand being nervous about a Villain attack during a rainy night like this, but look at who you believe is gonna attack. And doing this to a woman is kind of fucked up, pal. I mean, look at her: she's showing no signs of hostility. So why don't you just leave her to me."

The men hesitate for a moment before putting their weapons down. "I-It's her fault for walking around dressed like that at night! Don't do something so confusing!" One of the men shouted before they ran off.

Izuku was completely dumbfounded by the sentence. "She's an actual fox because of her Quirk, you MORON!! It's not a dress up!" He shouted to them in annoyance before shaking his head.

Once done with them, he turned his attention back to the cry fox mutant. Using Lapse Blue to attract her umbrella to his hand, Izuku put it up to block the rain.

"You okay?" He asked while using Ryūjin Jakka on his sword to give her a little heat to warm up. She looked at him before nodding as she grabbed her umbrella.

"So, can you tell me why you're walking around on a rainy night like this?"

"I was late evacuating..." She answered, though still teary. "This island didn't change that much at first. So, I thought things would calm down if I just holed up at home. But then there were incidents all over the place, and I got scared, and ran out, thinking that I had to get to a shelter."

The tears flowed down her cheeks as she let go of her umbrella to wipe them. "I'm sorry. It just got scary all of a sudden..."

"I think everyone else is scared, too." He replied while handing her umbrella back to her. "Will it... ever go back to how they were before?" She asked.

"I'll make it go back." He answered, surprising the woman. "Here." Izuku dug around his backpack before pulling out a handkerchief. "For the tears. We can't have them ruin that lovely face of yours, can we?"

Unknown to him, Izuku's words made the fox woman stop crying and became flustered, with a pink hue appearing on her face, making the woman very nervous in a cute way.

She took the handkerchief and wiped her tears away. "So you said that you tried to find shelter. Have you made any progress?" Izuku asked her.

"No, I haven't. Every shelter I went to turned me out because of my appearance." She said while still crying. "Like those men, they called me a monster..."