Ending the Symbol of Evil

It was now two hours since the now powered up All For One had charged up his attack before blasting the Island of Kamino Ward to oblivion.

Smoke rang through the air while fire and flames where emitting from the smoking debris. The news chopper that carried its crew crashed into the ground, but the people happened to live.

As for Izuku, Gran Torino and All Might...

"Gasp!" Toshinori's eyes opened up as he saw the destruction upon him. His body was almost burnt and he was extremely damaged. He saw it all: the smoke, the fire, the debris with people trapped in it and their cry's for help.

"This is..." He muttered before realizing something. "Wait... Where is Sensei and Young Midoriya? The last thing I remember before passing out..."

The image of Izuku rushing towards him and pushing his body away flashed through his mind, making his gasp.

"Then that means... that they.... They..."

"Oh... you're still alive... Symbol of Peace."

Toshinori's eyes widen at the sight of that familiar voice. He slowly turned around to see All For One behind him, still wearing the device.

"So my son and Shimura's friend really have sacrificed their own lives just to have you live... it's a shame and very pathetic, really."

Toshinori could only sit still as he stared at his nemesis, the man who killed his master.

"Well, I guess I can do you a favor and end your sad miserable life out of existence..."

All For One charged up an attack as the things on his back light up once more.

"Farewell, All Migh-"

"-RED HAWK SMASH!"

All For One was cut off when a fist came out of no where, punching him before bursting into flames that knocked him a mile back.

Toshinori's eyes widen before he quickly turned to see his student, Izuku, standing from a pile of rubble, his arm reeling back to his body as he looked at his mentor.

"What we're you doing?! Are you just gonna give up? Just like that?! Get over your guilt, All Might! It's not the time for that! Right now, people are crying for you, for us, to defeat this bastard... So come on already! We have to win this, All Might!"

Toshinori gasped at his words, he was right. When he was told that Shigaraki was related to his master, he felt like he lost of his willpower to fight. There was no time for feeling guilty for letting his master's grandson for becoming a Villain.

"Seriously, you don't know when to give up." A blast of air knocked back debris as All For One got back up.

"...of course, Young Midoriya."

All For One noticed it, yellow lightning emitted from Toshinori as his arm grew into the size from his muscle form.

"You are right. There are people expecting us to win, and I have no time to feel guilty. And yes, there are a lot of things a Hero has to protect, All For One. And that is why... I will defeat you!" Toshinori roared with a smile, his arm glowing from the lightning.

All For One was silent as he looked on. "I see... But it won't bother. Even if you both attempted to tag team me, it will be in jeopardy. But do go on and try."

His left and right hands were outstretched towards their direction. "It will be a nice form a comedy for me." He said with a grin before he activated his Rivet Stab Quirk, causing not only the sharp black and red rods to come out of his hand, but also from his other hand and from his back.