Encounter with the Unknown

Inside of the USJ, Classes 1-A and 1-B were facing a situation where actual Villains have managed to warp into the building.

"Thirteen, Vlad King and Eraser Head, huh? The Teacher's schedule we received said that All Might was also supposed to be here." Kurogiri, a Villain made of purple mist, said as he didn't see the Symbol of Peace anywhere.

"So the trespassing earlier was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa commented with a tch.

"Looks like it..." Vlad stated while Tamaki ate some takoyaki, which made him form tentacles.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bring this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids." The man with hands said with absolute malice as he was annoyed that the Symbol of Peace wasn't there.

Izuku watched while everyone stood by him.

"Wait a second? Villains? There's no way they could get into a Hero school! Kirishima exclaimed, wondering how a gang of Villains managed to get in.

"Sensei! What about the trespassor sensors?" Momo asked as she wondered why the alarms weren't going off.

"We have them, of course, but..." She trailed off as she, too, wondered why the alarms weren't going off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk or Devil Fruit that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned out with some sort of goal in mind." Shoko Todoroki, the 2nd daughter and youngest child of the Number Two Hero Endeavor, said as she intellectually deduced the situation various clues.

"Kaminari," Thirteen turn to the electric boy. "Use your Quirk to try to contact the school."

"Yes, ma'am!" Denki obeyed before placing his hand on a device located on his ear.

Back with Aizawa, Vlad and Tamaki, the three were faced with the Villains as they surrounded them.

"Shooting Squad, let's go." One Villain with holes in his finger tips said as his partners gathered in front of the three.

"Didn't Intel say it was just gonna be All Might and Thirteen? Who are those two? And what's up with the kid?" A female Villain with long grey hair floating upwards stated as she didn't know who they were.

"Don't recognize 'em. But if they think they can come at us from the front... then they're huge idiots!" Another Villain states before they got ready to kill Eraserhead.

Aizawa responded by activating his Quirk as his eyes turned blood red and stared at the Villains in his line of sight.

The first one attempted to use his Quirk, but the holes in his fingertips clicked like a gun without ammo. "What the? My Quirk... the bullets won't come out!"

"Vlad!"

"On it!" The Pro Hero charged in and tackled the two Villains down before blood came out of his gloves and encased around the two, before hardening to trap them.

Homeroom Teacher of Class 1-B, Sekijiro Ken

Hero Name: Vlad King

Quirk: Blood Control- It allows the user to manipulate their blood after it has left their body. Once out in the open, the user can control it's flow and movements, as well as hardening to trap foes.

Tamaki rushed while using his fingers that have transformed into octopus tentacles to grab the large third Villain before slamming them down into the concrete, knocking them unconscious.