A Hidden Spy within the Marines! Miruko vs. Rokuro Nomura and High-Ends

"Are you... the real one?!" Rumi shouted as Garaki watched Johnny's smashed up body slide across the ground.

"Good job. You did a good job, Johnny."

His eyes became watery when seeing his pet creature die while Rumi threw another kick that destroyed the tubes carrying Nomus as their bodies dropped out.

"N-N... No...!"

"Prioritize evacuating the patients with serious illnesses!" Shino ordered. "Tell the ones who can walk in their own to go to the police vans."

"Roger!"

The sound of glass shattering was heard as every window broke completely. "Evacuate quickly!"

"Everyone!"

She touched her ear piece when hearing Rumi speak. "There's a strong-looking Nomu and an old geezer here."

"Is the Garaki real? A double?" Endeavor asked.

"Dunno." She replied while her toes curled. "I'll know once I kick him.

"Capture Garaki!"

"I'm gonna kick him first!"

"We'll head over soon, too... is what I'd like to say, but it looks like it'll take some time to get there."

The Nomu in the whale Nomu's mouth spins its drills, but Aizawa erased their Quirk, making the drills stop spinning. "Flashfire Fist... Jet Burn!" Endeavor shouted as he punched the Nomu.

"Miruko—"

When a hand came to attack them, Rock Lock quickly kicked a chair up before touching it. "Deadbolt!" The chair froze in place, blocking the attack before they were dealing with all the Nomus that assaulted them.

"Small fry keep coming out! How's the hospital evacuation?"

"We just finished the last person!" Shino answered. Rock Lock used his Quirk block an attack and make a way for a couple of Heroes to head to the morgue. "Go help Miruko!"

"Understood!" Crust said as he rushed down the hallways. Rock Lock turned to see a Nomu going to attack, but Eraserhead came in to erase their Quirks. Garp came down from the sky and smashed their heads into the ground.

"Nice Quirk you got there." The old man commented with a grin.

"Indeed. It's not too late to become my sidekick." Endeavor offered. "No thanks. I need to take care of my lousy students." Aizawa said while the Flame Hero just smirked before seeing more Nomus coming at them.

In the city, Izuku and the others watched ambulances take away the patients. "Dekiru, that's..."

"Yeah, the people evacuated from the hospital are in those."

"Calling all logistical support teams." Burnin' answered through the ear piece. "The main team is engaging the Villain inside the hospital."

"So there really was a Villain..."

"Town hall has sent an evacuation advisory to the phones of nearby residents. Start evacuating your assigned areas!"

"Right! Iida, Shoko!"

"Yeah, we heard it, too." Shoko replied. "Damn it! Why do Inhave to help with evacuation?" Katsuki asked in annoyance. "Let me at a Villain!"

"Izuku, why isn't your friend in a leash or something?" Ace asked with a bit of annoyance as he did some patrolling to check if anyone was around.

"I have don't have a clue..."