Prepping For The School Festival! The Villain Named Gentle Criminal

(A/N: Not only did my story hit number one for Izuku x Harem ranking, but apparently it's up to 200k reads now. That can't be coincidence.)

A mouse cursor was shown on the screen of a computer, which moved and clicked on the next video, making it play as an organ piano was played.

"With the Symbol of Peace, All Might, at the head of the list, there are those called Heroes from the days of the vigilantes to the present who shine in the annals of history. Then, there's the legendary leader, All For One, the commander of the Meta Liberation Army, Destro, and the peerless thief, Oji Harima—There are also many called Villains by history who have had their names recorded. Before the legislative system of superhuman society became fixed, when the distinction between 'Hero' and 'Villain' was still vague, there was chaos. But in that chaos, there was freedom. There was a naked freedom like that of the Anglaise!"

The video then showed a much more young Gentle, without the markings around his eyes. "Nice to meet you, dear listeners. Here, I will bring you the grand adventure of a man of extraordinary talent. That's right! It is I, Gentle! Gentle Criminal at your service!"

The person who was watching the video was La Brava, who squealed in her chair. "Hyah!~ Wonderful! That was wonderful, Gentle! Oh, my Gentle!"

She moved and the chair fell over, but she still screamed like a high school girl with a crush on the popular boy. La Brava stopped when she heard the door open up.

"La Brava, has the upload finished?" Gentle asked, holding a cup of tea as she stood up.

"Yes, Gentle! The account was deleted again. That's why I reuploaded everything, starting with your debut video! I was swooning over your morning coffee substitute debut video."

Gentle laughed at his partner's action. "I expect no less from you, La Brava. Wonderful work today, as alwa- That's hot!"

Some of the tea he poured into his cup was a little too high and it landed on his glove, burning him as he blew on it before taking a swift of his tea.

"Now, shall we go to today's shoot? After finishing off this cup elegantly, of course. It is I, Gentle! Gentle Criminal at your service! I upload videos of what are called criminal actions onto an internet site. But please do not jump to conclusions. I am not committing crimes at random.

For example, in the convenience store robbery the other day—J-Store is the number one chain in the nation, with stores across the country in the Grand Line. Their best-selling item, nearly expired Fluffy Pudding, was caught up in suspected case of mislabeling. Despite this, the company has feigned ignorance and the situation seemed to be about to end without a clear resolution.

You understand now, don't you? That's right. I punish those who behave in an ungentlemanly way—I'm a modern-day 'gentleman thief'."

"This is so frustrating, Gentle!" La Brava whined as they walked together.

"What is, La Brava?"

"I mean, the J-Store video isn't getting many views at all! The public has no taste! Even though you're so wonderful, Gentle!"

"Hahaha. If you blame others, then you won't be able to grow, La Brava."

"But, but, but! You've been a Villain in online videos for six years! But... Suddenly, this Stain guy steals all the glory with a video of his lift story! And he didn't even upload it himself! Now, when people think of Villains, they only remember the League of Villains! They're wicked and gloomy! So unpleasant!"

"You're right, La Brava. Sometimes extreme and violent actions fascinate people. That goes against my way of doing things... However—"

He jumped and bounced off into the air while La Brava followed behind, then backflip onto a building. "It's true that they have momentum. All of the videos related to them have over 10,000 comments, while the comments on my videos are things like—"