12-photo

Three of them kept sleeping till noon. Lila turned around in bed only to find the empty bed. She sits straight in the bed rubbing her eyes. After dressing herself fully she went to the other Room. Fortunately they forgot to lock the door from inside. She enters inside to witness taehyung sleeping on the couch and y/n in bed.

A smile appeared on her face remembering her time with taehyung. Making her way to her luggage she picked up her dress and went to the washroom to clean herself. When she came back Taehyung was not there. Combining her hair she sat on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come back.

Lila's outfit

After a while he came back with some food packet in his hands

After a while he came back with some food packet in his hands. He smiles wider looking at Lila. Settling himself beside Lila he started to unpack the food.
"I asked the staff to clean the other room till then we can have breakfast. " He said taking a bite of sandwich. "You should have fed me the first bite. " She complained to him taking her sandwich.

"As a fact I am more tired than you. My energy is drained, so I need to eat first. " He said taking another bite. "Tae, I can't go outside now" She said thinking about it.

He holds her hand in his , looking at her lovingly. "I am not gonna let that happen, wait till evening . " She hugged him tightly. " You are the best boyfriend in the world. " Saying this she kissed his lips . He immediately responded back to her by bringing her closer to him until a voice interrupted them.

"Can you guys stop your vulgar act whenever I am near you both. It's disgusting. " Y/n said going inside the washroom without listening to them. She has enough of them now.. She doesn't care if her words are rough , she just told them what she felt.

Y/n's outfit