16 - sleep together

She is looking at him connecting the dots. . She knew that bunny has a younger brother but they never met as jungkook always stays at the hostel in another city. At that time jung hyun just had a keypad phone his foster parents gave him. His foster parents only adopted jung hyun so he did some part time work to bring his younger brother from the orphanage and get him educated...

" Can you show me his photos. "She wants to confirm it although her instinct is saying that bunny is jungkook's brother. He scrolled his phone and showed the pic he get from his foster parents. A tear roll down her cheek when she saw his smiling pic.

" Where is he..? Just tell me jungkook where is he.. I will beat him so hard for abandoning you and me... Just tell me where is bunny. " She is asking him holding his collar while he looks at her dumbfounded but his eyes widen when he thinks about the situation.

"Don't you know. " He asked slowly but she just glared at him. " How can i know when he didn't told me that he is leaving... How can i know when he left me waiting for him outside the university. Jungkook tell me where is bunny.. In which country, which city, which street he is living. " She shouted at him at last words her anger is raising now.

She waited for him... 8 years and now suddenly knowing about his brother is making her anger. "He is... " Jungkook tried to tell her.. "He is what jungkook.. Tell me.. Where is he.. " She again asked not having the patience. "He is dead. "

She left his collar she was holding till now ,just staring at the person in front of her. Her whole life became a lie. The things she don't even want to imagine .
" This can't happen " She whispered slowly. When he tries to hold her hand she stepped back screaming "this can't happen... I want to scold him for leaving me 8 years ago.. He can't just... " Now she can't even speak...

She is breathing heavily due to screaming at him. She turned around to leave the place only to see Taehyung standing in front of her. He spread his arms and engulf her in his chest.

Taehyung forgot to take a waterbottle with him and instead of asking waiters to bring he himself came, but stopped after hearing them. He didn't overhear the whole conversation but he got an idea of it.

When she turned around to leave the pain in her eyes sadden him. He never saw much emotion in her face but now he saw her broken heart through her damp eyes. Unable to bear the pain she is going through he hugged her without second thought.

She hugged him back breaking down in his warmth. Jungkook also can't control his tears looking at her condition.

"You will be fine " Taehyung said to her and she tighten the hold crying loudly. Her cries are painful giving the evidence how she held back her emotions from 8 years. Patting her back he tried to sothe her physically. "Y/n...let go back to your room. "

He asked but when he didn't get any response he just took her to the Room. She didn't stop shedding tears nor said a word. Making her sit on the bed he tries to remove her hold but she instantly hugged him to not to let him go.

He settled at the bed making himself comfortable . Jungkook came holding a water bottle, her eyes met jungkook's and she again started crying harder. He is making her remember his bunny more and more. At first she didn't even saw his face clearly but now when she knew that he is bunny's brother she can see the familiarities between them.

Taehyung caressed her hair and jungkook went out of the room closing the door behind. "Shh... It's fine.. You will be fine.. "He consoled her and it's first time she responded. " I lo-st h-im, he b-roke t-he pro-mise he ma-de, I -I -I don't kno-w wh-at to do, I wa-ited for him... "She hiccuped saying her feeling and he caressed her back. " Don't cry. "