2 - y/n in dilema

Y/N is laying in her bed thinking about the situation she is in..

She started to talk to herself

What if I agree with him.. He said that will have a separate life.. But is it possible.. I should not drag myself into any worse situation than I already am..

Ahhh... This is so frustrating... Well.. He don't want me and I don't want him... We can become friends... And for others we will be a couple....

Hmm.... But... What if in the future their parents will ask for a kid.... No, no, no.. I am out... I am not gonna do this deal..

I don't want resposibilities... I will be trapped...

She immediately picked up her phone dialing his number...

On call

Taehyung- hey... You call me this late... Are you ready for the deal...

Y/n - Mr kim... I am not into this deal... That's why I called you...

He is shocked that why is she denying... He managed to convey her in the cafe and now...

Taehyung - but... Why.. I mean you don't have to be this early... Think about this with cool mind.. I will send you the contract read that and then tell me...

Y/n is getting frustrated by him... He can't just force her to do the thing she don't want...

Y/n - Mr kim... I am not going to do any deal with you.. Get that thing straight in your mind...

Saying this she cut the call as she doesn't want to listen to him...

I did right... I think if I will be associated with him, my life will take 180 degree change... He is famous.. I am not... He is rich... I am not... The Camera don't leave him.. And I hate being in focus...

Saying this she lay down in her bed...

On the other side taehyung was confused by her behavior but sent her the contract although she didn't want....he turned his gaze by the voice...watching some one in front of him that melted his heart...

The smile he always cherrish.. The reason he need someone for the deal... The secreat that is hidden from the world... His love... Or maybe something he also don't know....

.........................

Few days later

Y/n came home late from usual.. She had a project to complete for her office... Being an intern as a fashion designer she needs to follow her superior...