4 - Home

Y/n POV

How do you feel when you make a fool of yourself, that's what I am feeling right now.I knew it from the start that if I will agree for this deal then I will be inviting complications in my already complicated life....

That's why I am laying in bed of one of the room of this house... No. ...No it's not a house but a mansion... Sleep is something that is not in my reach... Because my mind is flooded with the things that I don't want to think of...

Flash back of today's event...

Their car entered the city of seoul... BTS members along with Taehyung's manager came back early in the morning because of their busy schedule...

Taehyung and his dad are in the back seat while his mom and y/n are in the middle seat... It's a 7 seater black car ....

Y/n is feeling out of the place as she is surrounded with the unknown people in very new place for her.... Although tae's mom is talking with her but her nervousness is obvious with the situation...

She left her city, her parents in busan just to see her parents happy.. While Taehyung is in relief because the thing he wanted from a long time is happening....

Taehyung - why we turned left.. My house is not in this direction...

He asked from the driver while y/n was looking at them dumbfoundly... She just know that taehyung don't live with his parents...

Tae's mom - Because for two days you both are going to stay with us...

WHAT .... They both almost screamed in unison... Y/n looked at taehyung in the hope that he will do something...

Tae's dad- yes... I know that you both are desperate to live together but for two days.... Then we will not disturb you...

He said smiling to tae's mom .... He was teasing the couple while y/n was listening to the whole drama of them...

Taehyung - Dad.... Please we will visit you... Now ask the driver to make a turn...

Tae's mom - ohh... I know how much you visit us...

Taehyung - mom...

Tae's mom - it's been 3 years taehyung and you just visit us in the special occasions...

Taehyung - I was busy mom... He said rolling his eye... While her mom looked at y/n...

Tae's mom - okay.... Now you decide
Y/n...will you stay with us for a week...

All of them looked at y/n...she looked at Taehyung who was shaking his head in No then turned to look at her mother...

She wants to scream No at her face but her sad face made her node her head hesitately....

His mom's face immediately lit up and she hugged y/n

Tae's mom- that's like my child...

Taehyung who was staring at her because of the anger rising in his veins...

Tae's dad - look... She is so mature unlike you...

Taehyung scoffed at his dad's comment and looked outside of the window...

Y/n was replaying the answer in her head... She has to act for a whole two days...