9 - what's yours problem

Y/n is feeling uncomfortable in between so many people...the crowd is much and the couple are sensually dancing together leaving no space in between them...some of them are almost eating others face without caring about others...but she is relieve that Jackson is here ... Namjoon and yuki are seen at a distance... They gave a knowing node to them and smiled brightly at Jackson...

They were moving their body slowly with rythm...barely touching each other... She tried to maintain a proper distance... Not because she is married but because she is sensitive to touch especially from men..

Y/n - did you come alone...

Jackson - No... My friends are here...

Y/n - then I should just leave... You can go to your friends....

Jackson - why... Can't you stay here.... Do I have to take permission from your Boyfriend...

He said throwing a wink at her making her eyes wide... She looked away from him only to see lila dancing with Taehyung at a distance and Taehyung is looking at her direction more like glaring at her... She turned her face to Jackson ignoring all those thoughts...

Y/n - I don't have boyfriend...

Jackson - Good for me...

Ohh God... Stop flirting Jackson . .. I think I should drop a bomb so that he can not grow any feelings for me... I don't want to break anyone's heart in future.... He thought and smirked at him...

Y/n - but I do have a Husband....

He was beyond shocked.... He didn't answer her for straight 20 seconds...

Jackson - what... You are joking right...

Y/n - No....

Jackson - where is he... You didn't introduce me...

Please Jackson don't ask any question now...she prayed internally... But being a chatterbox he asked again..

Y/n - he... He is abroad for some work...

Jackson - ohh... What is his profession..

Y/n - hm... He is.... Bussinessman.

Jackson - wife of millionare... I see...

Y/n - that's not true...

Jackson - he is very lucky... He got a beautiful wife....

Y/n - yes... He is lucky...

Stop blushing y/n...it's just a compliment... Or maybe a compliment by a handsome man... A compliment that you didn't get from man from a long time... Okay except your dad... But still...

Jackson - your smile is the prettiest thing in you... Keep it up...

Y/n -now you are flirting with a married woman...

Jackson - no... I can't commite such a big crime...

He gasped dramatically making her laugh hard... She knows that Jackson is just being a friend making her laugh... She felt a pull and now she is trapped in between someone's chest...

She raised her head only to meet with the glaring one... He was staring so deeply at her... Not with love... Something that she can't put her finger on...

Taehyung - sorry bro... I need her... You can continue..

Saying that to Jackson he dragged her out of the place followed by lila . ...

Y/n - Taehyung... What are you doing...

Lila - leave her tae.. It's not her fault...

Y/n - what are you talking about..