6 - it's complicated

Y/n POV

Am I in delusion.Maybe I should check it again. No. No. No. No. No.. What if it's real , what they will think about me... But the question is if he already has a girlfriend then why did he marry me...

I removed my sandal and sat comfortably on the couch thinking about the scene I saw before. They should have locked the door at least.. I should have stayed at the village... What should I do...

I was in my own world but the sound of heels made me turn my face to the woman who was with him... She is coming my way and her beautiful features are full on display...

My long hair is nothing in comparison to her short hair that reaches her shoulder... Maybe Bob cut , but it's too dominating for anyone... Her short dress that displays her slender thigh and her facial features are perfect for any model.

Other POV

Other POV

She sat on the front couch crossing her legs... I am mesmerised by her... She is like barbie doll...

Lila - hey, I am lila...

Y/n - I am y/n...I am sorry...i would not have gone upstairs if I have known...

I said scratching the back of my neck as it was awkward talking about THAT moment...

Lila - it's okay I guess... Well now you know about little secret of kim Taehyung...

I nodded understanding her..the only question lingering in my mind came to my lips...

Y/n - why...

Lila - what...

Y/n - why he had marry me if he already had you...

I asked and she was thinking for the explanation by her expression.

Lila - I asked him to do that... We.. We just can't reveal our relationship...

Y/n- he should not have hide this from me... I feel I am stucked...

My frustration was very much clear. He should have told me.. I would have never agreed to his deal then... What does they want by hiding their relationship...

Taehyung came in a sweatpant and loose t shirt... His hair is wet means he just took shower... He silently came and sit beside Lila...

We both avoided Eye contact as again that awakwardness get settled between us...

Lila - Tae.... Should we tell her...

She asked putting her head on the shoulder and I looked at them being confused... What's more to be revealed... On the top of that Taehyung's answer broke her limit...

Taehyung - No

Y/n - why can't you tell me everything at ones...

Anger is not the exact word to describe her condition... She was beyond frustrated... She almost yelled at last that both of them were shocked to witness...