3 - wedding

Y/n and Taehyung went to the best mall in Busan... Y/n was mesmerized by the shop's interior and the dresses that were displayed in front of her eyes...

She had always dreamt of designing this kind of dress but it needed a lot of investment and helpers

She had always dreamt of designing this kind of dress but it needed a lot of investment and helpers.. She even forgot that she is here to buy her own wedding dress... She traced her delicate fingers in the dress smiling at her own thought...

She hissed in pain that occurred in her abdomen suddenly.... Clutching her stomach she tried to distract her mind from pain... She got her periods 2 days ago and her mood swings are uncontrollable... She get irtitated so easily...

Taehyung was looking at her through a distance as she was walking away in her own world... He paced toward her trying to grab her attention... But she is not in her sense after stepping into the mall...

Taehyung- it feels like you love this...

Her train of thoughts came into break... She looked at him and took a moment to come to reality...

Y/n - huhh...

Taehyung - I said... You are fascinated by the dresses like it was always your dream to get married...

She rolls her eyes at him .. They both are now standing facing each other.. His mask is hiding his face but his eyes are enough for anyone to get mesmerized and drown in them...

Y/n - are you forgetting that I am a fashion designer...

Ohh was all he said...

Taehyung- let's select then... We don't have the whole day..

Y/n - then why are you wasting your time here... Go and select a suit for you...

His eyes furrowed at her words... How much attitude she has..

Taehyung - are you not coming with me and helping me to select one..

Y/n - don't act like a couple.. When we are not the one... Our family is not here...

Taehyung - I thought we came together so we will help each other..Otherwise I don't want to interrupt your day dream...

Y/n- taehyung, i am very clear from the starting that I don't want anyone's opinion in my life...

Taehyung - we are getting married tomorrow... This is not your personal matter... He said gritting his teeth...

Y/n - FAKE marriage...

Taehyung - I never said that it will be a real one...

Y/n - ahhh... Please can you leave me alone....

Taehyung's anger reached his limit . .. Her rudeness is making his blood boil... He stepped forward grabbing her hand twisting it behind her back...

She was shocked and yelped in pain ... His hold was so tight that tears started to accumulate in her eyes... Their faces are so close that they can feel each other's breath...