🔞CHAPTER 32 : Branding

THIS CHAPTER COULD BE TRIGGERING TO THE READERS PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING NON CONSENSUAL CONTENT .🔞

THIS IS A THIRD WARNING DON'T READ .

Before the timid girl could fully comprehend the brutality of the killing she had just witnessed, Katsuki's hands grabbed her roughly, pulling her from his lap with a forceful yank. With a menacing glare, he hurled her onto the bed, her body crashing against the soft mattress with a sickening thud. The impact sent shockwaves of pain through her already trembling form, as she struggled to regain her bearings.

"Please, let me go," she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear as tears streamed down her cheeks. "I won't tell anyone, I promise. Just please, don't hurt me."

But Katsuki's expression remained cold and impassive, unmoved by her pleas. He simply sneered down at her, his eyes gleaming with malice.

Katsuki's movements were swift as he grabbed the leather belt and looped it around the wrist securing them tightly to the bed headboard. She struggled against the restraints, her legs thrashing wildly as panic surged through her veins.

"No ..nooooooo ...stop"

Her heart pounded in her chest, the sound echoing in her ears as she gasped for breath. Every muscle in her body tensed with the effort to escape, but it was futile. Katsuki had her trapped.

With a rough hand, Katsuki gripped her thighs, his fingers digging into her flesh as he forced her legs apart. She winced at the pressure, feeling the strain as he widened the space between them. The fabric of her clothing stretched taut against her skin, resisting his relentless pull. he unbuttoned his shirt discarding it to the floor.

"Please ..i beg you , i am sorry.."

She squirmed beneath him, a futile attempt to resist his strength, but he held her firmly in place. Her protests fell on deaf ears as he positioned himself between her legs, his presence looming over her with an intimidating force.

He scowled, his eyes blazing with a mixture of greed and contempt as he moved closer.

Grunting, he roughly adjusted her position, making sure she was just the right angle for his desires.

The woman's pristine and untouched body lay before him, her sacred place still pure and chaste. He gazed intently at the delicate folds of flesh, now exposed and vulnerable, like a flower going to open its petals for the first time.

as he prepared to claim what had always been forbidden to him.

She lay there, her body trembling with both fear as he took in every detail of her virgin pink pussy .

No longer hidden or protected, it revealed itself fully to him. Her virginity still intact, her untouched womanhood was on full display as he gazed deeply at the delicate folds and soft pink hue.

The way it looked, vulnerable yet inviting, stirred a primal desire in him to claim it as his own.

she looked at him in teary eyes pleading with all she has left in her body to stop , he wasn't even looking at her face as his gaze was fixated on her bare pussy in front of him .

She could feel his eyes on her, almost as if he were touching her with his gaze.

His fingers brushed over the soft folds of her sex, tracing the outline of her untouched entrance. With a flick of his thumb, he could feel her maidenhead flutter against his touch.

Every curve and crevice seemed to beg him for his mercy but he wasn't gonna give any , he took in the sight before him, as he was going to snatch her purity from her .