Author note [must read]

hey my cutie patooties💜 i know i have already gave trigger warning in the description but i want to reiterate a few things about upcoming chapters .

please read thoroughly

⚠️NON CONSENSUAL CONTENT🔞📢
________________________________________
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

1. Engaging with non-consensual content in literature or expressing an interest in reading it does not imply that an individual is a bad person or desires such experiences in real life.

2. It's crucial to recognize that fiction serves as a realm of exploration and fantasy, where readers can safely delve into scenarios and dynamics that may not align with their real-world values or desires.

3. Often, the allure of non-consensual content in literature stems from various factors, such as the charisma of fictional characters(IN THIS CASE KATSUKI BAKUGOU) or the intrigue of complex power dynamics. It's important to acknowledge that enjoying such narratives does not equate to endorsing or condoning non-consensual behavior in reality.

4. Fantasizing about scenarios involving non-consensual elements can be seen as a form of escapism, where individuals explore taboo or challenging themes in a controlled and safe environment. However, it's essential to maintain a clear distinction between fantasy and reality, understanding that consent and respect are paramount in real-life interactions.

IN REALITY CONSENT IS MOST IMPORTANT THING

⚠️First and foremost, Upcoming chapter includes NON CON, GRAPHIC DETAILS GORE , VIOLENCE .

🔞📢📢DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM READING SUCH A CONTENT 🙏

⚠️Secondly, it's essential to emphasize that maturity extends beyond age; it encompasses a mindset capable of distinguishing between fiction and reality. This book is crafted for readers who possess such discernment and can engage with its content responsibly.

⚠️Thirdly, it's crucial to acknowledge that the exploration of non-consensual themes in literature does not inherently reflect the author's character or endorse such behavior in reality.

⚠️DO NOT ENGAGE IN UNPROTECTED SEX BECAUSE Engaging in sexual activity without protection not only increases the risk of unintended pregnancy but also exposes individuals to various sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and diseases.

THIS IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION AS THE CHARACTER DON'T GO TO POOP THEY DON'T NEED PROTECTION UNDERSTAND.