CHAPTER 6:hoodie the savior

he pulled her up and not caring about her injuries and yanked her to the wall and caging her inside , her body gave up at this point aching due to falling on ground

he held her jaw
" recently you have been developing a lot of guts eh . he seethed with anger

tighting his grip on her jaw making her lips puckered out .

"you pathetic extra ,you fucking ravens are parasite to society how dare you defy me hunnhh ..and you think you can fool me ? "

she just listened to him her eyes brimming with tears still contemplating what she has done that he hates her this much ,what she has done to anyone .

her tiny hands wrapped around his wrist trying to loosen his grip in which she was failing completely .

"please let me goo.."

but hearing this makes her bully even more furious he grited his teeth.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUN??"

she flinched.

"A FUCKING PRINCESS ?" he snatched her mask away from her face and with one hand he fisted her hair pulling them making her wobble .

"stoppp..."she cried.

" listen to me you dumb bitch ,nobody will ever look at your face let alone touch you ,you are ugly as hell ...you understand me ?"

"have you ever tried looking into a fucking mirror you PATHETIC BITCH ,you make everyone wanna puke "

"w . what have i ever done to you? why do you always bully me ?"

he let out a sinister laugh

"because you are fucking ugly and your ignorance to that fact makes me wanna remind you again and again where you fucking belong "

"probably if you don't forget your place in this world by thinking that you are superior to me and stop acting as if i am the one who wants to touch your filthy body and you don't like it , would make it easier for you as well as for me "

"i never thought that i am superior to you"

" oh yeah then what's will all this running hunhh? "

" i ..i just .."

"what ? spit it out"

" i dont like being touched by you."

" just drop the fucking hard to get act "

" I AM NOT PLAYING ANY ACT , I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU TOUCH ME ,I HATE IT " she finally broke out

"the way you touch me it's disgusting ,i don't like it ,you are disgusting your touch is disgusting why are you touching me then if you think i am filthy leave my filthy self alone i dont like you i hatee you "

" and if you really think i am ugly why are you always trying to touch me , if i am filthy and you are still getting attracted to me then what that makes you ?"

she said her tear couldn't stop flowing while her bully stood in front of her astound at her sudden fierceness makes him wanna crush her .

he threw her away from him with a yank .

he attracted to her ,did he blasted her brains off ?

what is she saying ?

her words made him feel inferior he just stood there his jaw clenched listening to the timid Girls rambling about how she thinks that he wanna touch her , how can she think the katsuki bakugou is after some fucking pest , no girl has ever rejected him let alone a girl he doesn't even want.