CHAPTER 28 : Vile Villa

what do you think about this chapter i wanna know your thoughts ?

Katsuki's exterior remained stoic as ever, his expression unreadable as he observed her with those piercing red eyes.

Despite her best efforts, she couldn't discern any hint of emotion from him.

It was as if he were a fortress, impenetrable and unyielding to her attempts at seduction.

Katsuki's demeanor exuded dominance as he firmly clasped her waist, guiding her towards the waiting car.

His touch felt suffocating, a reminder of her lack of control in his presence.

With each step towards the resort, she felt herself shrinking, overshadowed by his towering figure.

Despite her attempts to catch his eye, Katsuki's gaze remained fixed ahead, his attention seemingly elsewhere.

It was as though she was invisible,

The car ride was tense, filled with an unspoken tension that hung thick in the air, suffocating her with its intensity.

As she sat next to Katsuki in the car, her thoughts drifted to the impending milestone of her 19th birthday, just three days away. It represented not only the beginning of a new year but also a turning point in her life-a moment when she could finally shed the mask she had been wearing and the threat of anyone seeing her face will be gone forever.

Her heart swelled with anticipation as she imagined the freedom that awaited her upon graduation, the opportunity to leave behind the constraints of her current life and start on a new adventure in a foreign country. But before she could fully embrace this new chapter, there was one last obstacle standing in her way:

katsuki Bakugou.

As she clutched her sling bag tightly, her fingers brushing against the cold metal of the gun concealed within, She knew what she had to do-she had to end him, once and for all, to ensure that nothing stood in the way of her happiness and freedom.

Glancing at Katsuki, who sat behind the wheel with casual confidence, Despite his stoic exterior, she knew that beneath his demeanor lurked a dangerous adversary, one who would not hesitate to thwart her plans if given the chance.

As the car glided through the city streets, the sounds of the bustling metropolis fading into the background, she steel herself for the task ahead.

With each passing moment, her resolve hardened by the knowledge that her future happiness depended on her ability to rid herself of the man sitting beside her.

As they neared the resort, she couldn't help but feel a sense of dread creeping over her.

it's so quiet ...

not even a single life around .

perfect ...

i didn't had to purchase that silencer

noone will hear anything here anyways .

The car ride to the secluded resort was shrouded in an eerie silence, broken only by the distant hum of the engine and the occasional rustle of leaves outside.

With each passing mile, the tension between them seemed to grow

As they arrived at the entrance of the sprawling estate, Katsuki led the way with a long stride.

The imposing resort loomed before them, a fortress of luxury nestled amidst the tranquil countryside.

The deserted corridors of the resort echoed with their footsteps as they made their way to the room.