Chapter 25

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

Stepping foot on this ride turned out to be the worst decision of my life when I practically landed on someone's lap to be precise as I let go of the backrest to get the bangs out of my eyes.

My embarrassment record reached a new high when I tried to get away from his lap only to be pulled back down on him harder than before.

God, I just hope this gets over soon so I could get off like nothing happened and get to my day-to-day life where I don't need to ride Tagada to tick it off the list of things I want to do before getting married.

Now I understand what Mr. Reynolds meant when he said he's so done with Tagada. This ride is a nightmare. I should've listened to him. But no, I had to argue with that poor man every single damn time. I can imagine him looking at me with the biggest smirk plastered on his face with a I-told-you-so expression.

Now I feel you Mr. Reynolds.

I'm so done with it as well.

"Are you guys a couple?" Someone shouted from beside us.

"No."
"We could be." We said simultaneously that my eyes went wide at his response and I looked up at him and good lord that face. He has messy blond hair and light blue captivating eyes with a jawline modeling agencies die for.

He has painted his lips black with a few lines around. His eyes are covered by black eyeshadow as well as his nose. There are a few small red dots around his cheeks. His makeup is stunning to be honest as if he had it done by a professional makeup artist. With effects as if the area around his eyes is stitched up while his eyebrows are painted black as well.

Wait.

Is he famous or something?

No doubt he looks like someone I have watched on television.

Monica would definitely know him if he's famous.

I gulped when I felt his arm circling my waist a little tighter than earlier.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked out as I held the railing harder than before.

"Protecting you so you won't end up with fractured bones." He said with amusement.

"I wish I had a valid point to rub off on your face." I said under my breath but obviously he heard it because of the close proximity. He started laughing hysterically and I turned around just in time to catch the handbag which might have hit him across the face.

"I just saved your majestic face. So technically, I don't owe you anything anymore." I tried to say it confidently but it came out sounding weird because this ride is a disaster.

"Majestic huh." He smirked. The ride finally stopped, making me feel more dizzy than before. I quickly stood up but instantly regretted the action and took a seat on the floor-or you can say I fell off because of my dizzy head and poor balance.

"That's what-" I took a deep breath, "you got from what I said. Men." I put a hand on my heart to calm it down. My vision is slightly blurry. It feels as if everything around me is still spinning. I shut my eyes tightly.