Miss Liuli cried and handed the knife from behind. During the New Year's Eve dinner, she ate the pig head meat with tears. She felt that the taste was not strong enough, so she secretly added some soy sauce.

The first program ended here. The wooden man in a princess dress bowed and carried off the pigs who had been cooked on the spot.

Jin Chengyan was sitting in Xiaomazar, watching in shock.

There were choking cries and the sound of slurping in his ears.

Jin Chengyan turned around, and Liu Tuoni was wiping tears with a handkerchief.

Hao Jingcheng patted his back and comforted him: "It's okay, it's just a show. It's not true. Didn't the little girl eat three big bowls with tears in the end?"

Liu Tuoni sobbed and said, "I feel so sad when I think that such a beautiful princess dress might be stained with pig feces."

Jiang Mengyu swallowed her saliva, and when Jin Chengyan looked at her, she said sheepishly: "Actually, the pork head meat is quite delicious. I haven't eaten it for a long time. If I can get back to the train alive, I want to order a braised pig head. "

Jin Chengyan:............

well.

Just at this time, the second program started, this time it was a song and dance program.

Several residents of the Magic City were jumping around on the stage. One of them broke his leg, the other his mind. At the end of the show, they all turned into cookies with a crash. The waiter picked it up, put it on a plate, and gave it to Princess Liulimeng.

The princess ate cookies and hummed a tune. She raised her hand and handed one to the queen. The woman looked down and did not eat.

Instead, she looked back at the king and waited for him to nod before she took it.

The puppet show is the fourth program. Before the players come on stage, there is also a fairy tale stage play, "The Little Mermaid"

As the BGM started playing, a monster with a fish upper body and legs jumped onto the stage. She was also wearing a pink princess dress, and her fish eyes were facing the audience.

This is actually a flounder.

The story tells that Princess Flounder was caught by a fisherman. When she was about to be sold by the fishermen, she met Princess Liuli who came to the beach to take a boat to go abroad. The two princesses hit it off immediately and quickly became good friends.

Princess Flounder said she was going to find the human prince, who was said to be sitting on a luxurious ship. She planned to overturn the boat when the prince went to sea. This way she can eat the prince and become a real human.

Princess Liuli told Princess Flounder that she was going to apply for a visa so that she could go abroad to find the prince.

They chatted happily and made an appointment to apply for a visa together. On the road, she was hit by a large truck that ran a red light. In the end, the fishermen picked up Princess Flounder and made it into shredded squid.

When Princess Liuli was about to die, she opened her eyes and found that she was lying on a hospital bed with a pack of shredded squid beside her. It turns out that everything that just happened was a dream.

At the end of the performance, the audience burst into applause.

Jin Chengyan:?

This crappy plot is actually linked to the first story.

Liu Tuoni praised it repeatedly, saying that it was really a good story with connotations.

"The courage of girls to pursue their dreams, the courage of friendship and love, all are vividly reflected. It also exposes the dark side of society. There are unscrupulous merchants who will use low-quality halibut that has been hit by a car to make shredded squid and sell it, which is deceiving consumers. "