A storm awakening

Kate's PoV

"Somebody do something" I cry as Clint wraps his arms around me holding me up. "Friday run diagnostics on the defib" Tony panics beginning compressions on evan. Her body laying perfectly still apart from the jolt caused by Tony. "Evan please" my heart breaks watching her lay there so unresponsive. I need Evan, I need her with me. Everything in my body aches looking down at her. "Diagnostics report several faults" Friday announces as Tony continues compressions. "Tony use your blasters or something!" Yelena yells. "They aren't working ... did you not see the any man thing running through my suit and wrecking it? Nothings working Yelena! We need something electric" he snaps with the pressure he's applying to Evan's chest heightening. My eyes are locked on hers ... begging her to open them. To open them so I can see her adorably innocent eyes look at me, the eyes so full of love. "Thor... you .... Your hammer? Your ... your the god of thunder... electricity runs through your veins" Tony looks up at Thor as we all turn our attention to him. "I can try" Thor mumbles walking towards Evan with his hammer. "No wait what if this makes it worst? I can't loose her!!" I panic seeing Thor kneeling beside her. "We need to try Kate ... she ... she can't die" Tony looks up at me seeking approval as my eyes shift between them. "Kate ... this could save her ... she doesn't have time" Tony's eyes still locked on me as I nod. Thor looks at me briefly before lifting his hammer up round his head before dropping it with power down onto Evan's chest. Upon impact Evan's body lifts slightly into the air. Tony and Thor gasp as Evan's body drops again to the ground. "Did you see that?" Tony asks Thor completely shocked as Thor nods his head slowly. "Did it work?" I shout looking at the two who are completely stunned by something. "Em ... yeh sorry ... Friday read vitals" Tony whispers as he stares down at Evan. "Heartbeat detected" I breath out a sigh of relief and look at peter who is being held by Wanda. "It worked?" I ask as Tony slowly nods. "... I think so ... we need to get Evan to Doctor Cho" Tony and Thor share a look before looking back down to Evan.

Tony's PoV

"He took the quinjet. Otherwise we would have been here sooner" I stand with doctor Cho in the med bay as she scans over Evan's body. "So run me through what happened" she asks with her attention on her tablet. "Evan fell...free fell from god knows how many feet. She landed on the ground ... I wasn't ... I wasn't quick enough to catch her. She ... Friday scanned her vitals and her heart wasn't beating... I performed cpr and tried to use the defibrillator but there were several faults with the suit... Thor ... I knew we needed electrical energy to restart her heart and Thor ... Thor used his hammer to ... he swung his hammer and hit Evan in the chest. Her body jolted upon impact and her eyes opened..." I shake my head thinking about Evan's eyes when they opened. "What about her eyes mr stark?" Dr Cho asks me as she walks up to Evan taking her pulse. "They ... they were purple... like electric purple ... like electricity running through them... like ... like a storm" I look down at Evan who now lays peacefully on a bed in the med bay. "O...k" doctor Cho replies pulling Evan's eyes open flashing a torch in them "they don't look purple to me mr stark but I'll note it down". "Great look I ... obviously need to go and sort out the disbanding of the avengers can you let me know when Evan wakes up and her condition please?" I ask looking at my watch knowing I need to make a move to catch Bucky and cap. "I will do mr stark" doctor cho replies smiling politely whilst I turn and exit the medbay. "Mr stark is she ok?" "Tony what's happening is she alright?" Walking out of the medbay I'm met with Kate and Peter who of course are waiting patiently for any update on Evan. "She's still unconscious but doctor Cho is monitoring her closely... now feel free to stay here but I need to go" I reply holding my hands up to move past the two. "What do we do?" Peter asks me and honestly Iv no idea. "When Evan wakes up you go back to school. Am I understood?" They both look at me and nod ... Kate more begrudgingly than Peter. "What's going to happen to them?" Kate asks and I instantly know who she's talking about. "Right now Sam, Scott, Clint and Wanda are locked away in a cell and the only reason you aren't with them miss bishop is the fact your under age now ... I'm going to try and fix ... all of this" I wave my hands in the air walking away from them.