Do you Bowl?

Evan's pov

Kate 🏹💜 - are you up and ready? Xxx
Evan 🩶 - I am! Are you picking me up for my last day at midtown miss bishop? Xxx
Kate 🏹💜 - you know it! Im downstairs waiting xxx

I smile and grab my bag throwing it over my shoulder as I walk out of my bedroom. When I walk into the hallway I hear noises coming from peters bedroom. I hear something drop and Peter shouting "fuck" so I run in worried that peters hurt. I shouldn't have run in... I should have knocked. Peter is standing topless with MJ in the room. My absolute horror at seeing my brother topless quickly disappears and is replaced with confusion when I point to MJ "what are you doing here? So early.... Whilst he's basically naked". MJ normally holds a 'I don't give a fuck' 'nothing phases me' attitude so it's rare to see her show expression. Right now she's embarrassed and I can't wait to tell Kate about this. "Why are you here Evan?" She turns round to me... flipping the question trying to distract me whilst my brother gets dressed. "I live here!!" "Yeh but why are you in this room?" Ok MJ is sometimes weird! Cool but weird. "I heard a clatter and wondered if he was ok" "and where were you going?" She's Jedi mind fucking me right now. "Kate's waiting for me downstairs" "so ... should you not be going down stairs?" She points at the door. "Uhuh, you two are weird" I point at the two of them as I turn round to grab the door handle... when I do I see a white stinky web like substance on the light switch... I'm not even going there! I choose to ignore it because let's face it I think I'd be disgusted and I make my way down to Kate.

Kate has picked me up every day since our kiss. It's our moment before school because as you know I'd rather be invisible and being Kate bishops .... Whatever I am to her... is not invisible. "Morning" I chirp as I climb in her convertible. "Morning cutie" she smiles back at me as I sit in the passenger seat.

Kate leans over and pulls me into a kiss

Kate leans over and pulls me into a kiss. Our kiss is soon interrupted by MJ and Peter who jump into the back seats "morning Kate!!". Kate breaks away from me and turns round glaring at the two of them before zoning in on MJ "what are you doing here?". She takes hold of my hand interlocking our fingers as she waits for their reply. "Oh em ... pft... I em ... Peter fancy helping me?" I look in the mirror to see Peter going crimson under interrogation. Peter just smiles at Kate like a child that stole a lollypop. Kate huffs and turns back around, dropping my hand for a moment, starting the car up. As she starts driving the other two start quietly conversing in the back. Kate takes hold of my hand again and briefly looks at me "that's our morning ruined" she rolls her eyes in jest at the two in the back. "But don't worry because you and I have plans tonight cutie! All be it plans with the rest of the fools but still plans" she smiles at me. "Is this our first date miss bishop?" I tease whilst running my hand over the back of her hand. "I believe it is miss Parker" she winks at me before giving her attention back to the road.

Kate's PoV

We arrived at school and like every other day this week Evan's gone one way and I another. I'd love to walk into school holding Evan's hand but I get it she's not ready for the attention. Honestly I hate the attention! As I watch my cutie walking to school with Peter I turn to MJ "your a dick! You ruined my morning with Evan" I laugh as we slowly walk behind them. "Don't lie you loved seeing me so early" she snarks back at me in her usual MJ tone. "Why were you at their apartment? I know you tried to ignore it earlier" I'm cut off by MJ who looks vulnerable "I know! Look if I tell you do you promise not to say? We are figuring it out and ..." " figuring out ... you and Peter?" I smile full on teasing her. "Yes now shhh" she panics as Yelena and Pietro come into view at our lockers. As I walk past Evan I give her a quick wink which she blushes at. Honestly too fucking cute. "Stop eye fucking Evan and tell us about what's happening later" Pietro laughs as he leans against the locker with Yelena. "We are going bowling then to the Parker residence. May has ordered some Joes pizzas" I explained whilst grabbing books out of my locker. I turn my back to the locker and look back over at Evan, waiting for the bell to ring for class. She's standing with Peter and Ned excitedly talking about something and it's honestly adorable. Snapping fingers break not only me but MJ out of our trance on the Parker twins. "Your whipped. Is she even your girlfriend yet?" Yelena asks as the bell rings. "Not yet but I have full intention of being Evan Parker's girlfriend" I smiled as we headed to class.